Reviews for A Change For The Better
DBZfanLou chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Pretty good story, I really liked it, well done
Fadeing Blade chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
simply amazing, i allways wished that DBZ showed some of the romance but all they ever did was shoot traight to people being married, i loove DBZ and krillin/ 18 are one of my fav parts, so thanks for a great work of art that seems to greatly feel the blank left by the show, you cought all the charecters perfectly and i cant think of one negative part, once again thanks for a amazing peice
Darren42 chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
Great Story! Parts of it were a little bit sappy...like vegeta and picollo crying. But over all it was really enjoyable. Thanks for uploading!

darkpride chapter 8 . 1/21/2003
OMG that was funnyz!

Yamcha jumping up and down is she is she is she

jackass attitude that was hilarious
darkpride chapter 5 . 1/21/2003
ya know she sorta sounds like a blonde

sora like Marron(blue haired) anyway

but I can imagione her doing these things

darkpride
Newbie GK chapter 9 . 1/5/2003
Hey itz my 1st time reading a K/18 fic but i really like it. About the men at hte wedding LOL! (and the moody swing'n ChiChi) Gr8 story overall
NamekNailGirl chapter 9 . 1/1/2003
Very good story. I like the way you showed how her human emotions started coming back to her. Though tat part with Piccolo was a bit to sappy for me-.-. oher than that I love the story_!Happy new Year_!
Marilyn13 chapter 5 . 12/30/2002
I loved this story! The romance was beautiful! I liked chapter 5 especially. awsome! I reccomended to everyone i knew! I'm adding this to my favorites!
Viki chapter 9 . 12/23/2002
Loved the ending!
alex chapter 9 . 10/25/2002
OCC! for about the last chapter. and you know what characters I mean. But don't wory that's what made it funny. :)
NikkoHimeto lazy to login chapter 9 . 10/13/2002
awwwww, that's so sweet, very good story! I liked the ending.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 9 . 10/11/2002
kewl fic, slightly OCC though

there were a few cheezy parts, but not too much, and the ending was funny