Reviews for One Brisk Day
Eiri Lain chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
I know you may not update this ever, since it's been a long while... but I want you to know that these 3 chapters were written nicely and I really could see where you were taking this. It was well done and you captured the couple's interaction and their characteristics beautifully. :) Write on!
candykissesAndsugarplums chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
This was really great, I hope you write another chapter because I loved Kit & Alma during AHS. Please update this, it was really fantastic
Broadway Evanescence chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This is so adorable. I love this pair much better than Grace and Kit so thank you so much for making this!
cornflakesnobowl chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Do continue!
cornflakesnobowl chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Oh i really like this. Your Kit and Alma are adorable.
TheEmoVanity chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Ah, yes, an update. I so need the next chapter already.
thelatenight chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Ahhh I really like these two one shots! I really like them because they seem really realistic and simple but also fun and well written. I like in the first one how he saves her, that would definitely happen I think because he says that he wants to tell everyone about their relationship so he can protect his family. And think about how fast he runs out of the house with a shot gun when he thinks he hears his own friends/acquaintances outside! I also like how on the night they go to the fair, you mention that this is also when poor whites and hippies come, that reflects the time and racial dynamics well, it also places him there too since he is also a poor white guy.
TheEmoVanity chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Oh my gosh! This story, I like, I love it! I think I know where you're going with this and can't wait to see the next chapters; PLEASE update soon. This story CANNOT die. Great work :) :p
MaverickPaxAPunch chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
I'm glad you decided to continue this! Ic an see why you'd think that people would be more into Coven now that Asylum is over, but Asylum is my personal favorite. Your writing is superb, keep it up! I can't wait to see this at the too of the update list!
Mrs. Lahote chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This sure was a nice 1-shot :) I know, I was disappointed with the whole Alma, Grace thang but I definitely love this shot!

Will you be writin more ?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
You gotta keep writing more of these two
American Horror Fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Aww, that is so sweet! Although the assailants didn't seem so threatening as they were offering to help with the groceries. That is something that a friendly person would say; I at first thought it was Kit offering to help carry the groceries before I read on. But I did like that he came to Alma's defense when those jerks were harassing her. Anyway, keep writing. I want to see what happens next.
kate langdon chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Cute! Please update soon!
OncerinLoVe chapter 1 . 2/15/2013