Reviews for The Ride Of Valkyries
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Aw! It was so sad poor Alex.
alex9 chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
thats good-like it a lot.

alex
Nikapi chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Pardon me - I just have to go wipe my eyes - must have gotten a little dust in them - or my contacts are acting up. That must be it.

Alright. I'm good. I'm calm. But I wont be if I reread this again, because it's beautiful, and heartwrenching, and a little confusing for a while there, but pulls together wonderfully at the end. Poor Alex. Poor Anya! Poor everybody.
juli chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
oh my.
MeB XanWill4Ever chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
This story was very touching. Don't tell anyone, but I think I may have shed tears for a bit. Shh. God, I was confused at first. Wondered why you kept calling him Alex, and then he was talking to an older Faith and then I finally got it. But knowing that Willow and Xander were no longer in the scene made me cry...er, no it didn't. No crying here. I love W/X shipping. I enjoyed your story and I will have to read more. Thank you.
Faith Maguire chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Great show of human emotions. The story was a little confusing at first, but the way that you set it up, it ended well, continue.
WyseQuack chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Nice story.

The reasons for Alex's hurt and anger rang true, and you kept his visitor in character as well.
Calen chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
why does she keep calling him kiddo?

And this guy is Xander's son? Hmm...

Pretty good. I want to know what happened to Xander. Was this after she shagged Spike? And he still loved her? Crazy idiot.