Reviews for Traitor in Our Midst
Prettyprincess45 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Good story!
WheresDaBeef chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I somehow stumbled a pin this story and really love it! But my heart sank when I saw the date of the last update. The story line and grammar is so impeccable that I need to read more! If there's anyway you could write more, I'd love you forever, so PLEASE update!
pixeltrix141 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Heyo, pretty good story, nothing to comolain about. Are you going to do the storyline of MW2? If you need some ideas please PM me and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
kokoro02
SMakarov chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Awesome Continue!
Lisbet Adair chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Ooh! I was going to mention about an aide of Shepherd's who whistleblows after the war is over for another documentary transcript. I know that's not the same, and mine was a man anyway.

I know it's just the prologue, but Conway's already an unusual character: trained as a soldier but in an adminstrative position. She seems to be okay with that, which makes me wonder what she's doing there in the first place. Have you ever read Silence of Lambs? There's a segment where Clarice is an FBI agent in training and debates accepting a task because she fears she will be marked out as being good at adminstration and the predominantly male bosses will mark her as a secretary rather than a field agent. I wonder why Conway would sign up for an action job but then choose an administrative path?

I like Conway's observations on the pit. Do you know if you stand around long enough at the start of the game, they talk about some Scottish mentalist and a weirdo with a skull mask who ran it in 18 seconds?
Larkin Shadow Fett chapter 1 . 12/8/2012