Reviews for On the other side of things
GunSlingerMarston chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Please make it a Harry/Natasha story
1 white tree chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Not bad. Please don't make it slash. Could you do Harry and Natasha as a couple. Love Harry trying to figure out the mouse.
sambee chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Aww! Everyone thinks they're dating. I can't wait for Steve to get clue.

The mouse part made me laugh so hard. All I kept picturing was that mouse commercial Blockbuster did for the 2006(? I think) Superbowl. Have you seen it? If not search youtube for blockbustermousecommercial and choose "how to use a mouse" or superbowl commercial. It was so similar in trying to use a live mouse to access the web. Either scene is funny on its own, but something about the similarities makes it funnier. I can just see Harry going "HA! I'm not the only one who thought a mouse was a mouse." and everyone around him just cracking up.

Great story, love the relationships, character self-reflection, and humor. Can't wait for more.
lazybum89 chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
This is a great story! I'm enjoying it so far!
Littleheartache chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
This is great I can't wait to read more.

Update soon.
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
I though Harry should know a bit about computers since Dudley had a computer.
Cattra1992 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Fantastic Job! I love it!
reader chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Very cute. Love the interactions between Steve & Harry. The image of the poor pancake stuck to the ceiling is great. I would have thought Harry would know a bit about computers- I thought Dudley had one? Poor Phil- missing getting to see Steve. Hope to see more soon.
NotaFro chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
I'll be honest, I wasn't sure about this at first, but I can now say that I like it and am looking forward to more chapters.
xDarklightx chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
I like it. Update soon.
DominaNocte chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Funny. :3
Starcrossedmoon chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Loving this so so won't more please
AnimeIceFox chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Hahahahaha! I couldn't stop myself from laughing when Steven mentioned living together with Harry! It was so innocence and yet so terrible all at the same time. The mouse scene was too. Great job! This really raised my mood after a long day of work. Thanks!
lakuniko chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
delighted chapter. XD
lakuniko chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
I like this. the explanation scene is great. not boring at all. (not cliche)
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »