Reviews for On the other side of things
lakuniko chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
wow! I like the beginning. cool Harry is impressive.
Udalumis chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
I love the part about the computer mouse. I've been part of a similar conversation with some of my relatives before.
elvesknightren chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
haha,everybody's gay nowadays ya see capt'n haha
thank-you for updating,this has been on my watch list for a while
Book Soldier chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
O my gosh! That whole part during the cafe cracked me up. O poor poor Steve. Good story! Please keep writing!
lordamnesia chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Ok, so far I like this story and where it's going! Keep up the good work!
RRW chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Oh Harry using a real mouse was BRILLIANT! Too funny the two of them stumbling through the world and too scared of a mall...LOL! I LOVE IT!
moondanceluna chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
i love it
dogsby chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
This Chapter, left me, with tears in my eyes, it was so funny, lol! Poor Harry dragging around that Mouse. And just the thought, of the look on Steve's face, when he finally realize everyone thinks that, he and Harry are item.
Mickey chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Love it and can't wait to read more
PurpleDragon44 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
BAHAHAHAHAHA PEOPLE THINK HARRY AND STEVE ARE GAY I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING XDDDDDDD
AgentFiyeroSummers chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Interesting story, good work!
I love the mouse comment by the way.
Keep posting.
FlopsyTheStingyDingo chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Love the Dr Who reference
Jiyuu chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
ROFLMAO The BF and twink comment was hilarious.
But they would be cute together xD have you decided on pairings yet?

I can't wait to read Steve's reaction once he realizes what it means xP
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
*lol* I wonder what Steve and Harry's reactions would be if they ever find out what 'BF' means, especially since its being directed at THEM. *lol* I wonder if Steve's neighbor friends are thinking the same thing? Though I would think they'd be against that kind of thing seeing how YOUNG Harry looks compared with how OLD Steve looks in comparisson. Thanks to years of abuse and malnutrition, doesn't Harry look young enough to be considered 'jailbait' for someone like Steve to people who don't know the two of them and what their 'relationship' really is if they assumed the same thing that girl in the store did?
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I don't see why Harry shouldn't tell Fury and Coulson EVERYTHING about himself and his magic. *lol* seeing how he seems to be the ONLY magic user in THIS version of his Earth, so what rules and laws are he breaking that will actually get him into trouble? There's no magcal government that will punish him for revealing magic to muggles, no obliviators to erase the muggles memories, nothing. So I don't see the point of him keeping it all a secret from the ONLY people who can possibly help him get back home. *lol* he's not going to get in trouble from the non-existent magical world government for revealing stuff, or using magic in public around muggles so he's safe until whenever he finally DOES get back home, and the authorities back home won't know anything unless he actually opens his big mouth and tells them what he did while he was gone. *lol*
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »