Reviews for On the other side of things
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Like this. look forward to more, one little note: in Britain, we start school at four, not six. Just so you know.
Cattra1992 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I really like this I hope you will be able to update soon! Fantastic Job!
Triple Rainbow chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
This is a really good start. Please update again soon.
dixonhpboosh chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I wonder how they will get on as Harry as more of an idea of the current situation on 21st century then Steve but the magical world did not use electricity at all
TJ chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
You should definitely keep working on this. It's very enjoyable, even if Harry does seem to be acting a bit naïve.
Utasaki N chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
I so want to know who is going to babysit Harry if its Tony I'm going to die laughing but Since its a friendship between Harry and Steve then I guess its Steve XDDDDDDD Can't wait for the next chapter I so want to know!
White Hair and Violet Eyes chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
AWESOME! Can't wait for him to meet Captain and the others! PLEASE TELL ME THAT TONY WILL FREAK OUT OVER THE FACT THAT MAGIC EXISTS PLEASEEEEEEE? I always like to see him flustered for some weird reason... :P Keep up the good hard work and I hope to read from you soon! :)

misto713 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
FINALLY! I found a good HP/Avengers crossover :D

A great start. This looks very promising and trust me, I don't say that often :D

But only three chapters and not updated since december? Please tell me this isn't abandoned T-T
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
so did the doctor keep her word...will harry ever get back home?
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
lol a harry is going to have fun :)
Dareagon chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
love it, update soon please
AnimeIceFox chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Hehehe, you could just picture Steve and Harry staring at a cell phone together going, "What is this strange thing?"

Good work, I like where this story is going so far and can't wait to see Steve and Harry actually meet! Thanks for writing it!
NightsideRequiem chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens when Steve is introduced
FrancineMarie chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Oh, I was so ready to hit the next button. This is really good. I think you really nailed down Harry's character and I'm interested to see how you approach Steve.
elvesknightren chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Update soon please,this is just brilliant!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »