Reviews for A Cure for Boredom
Pastel Bliss chapter 6 . 2/26
I would love for you to continue this story! I'm excited to see how you would develop Zer0's character. He seems menacing, and I'm interested, being that this was listed in the Romance genre. Also, with Maya listed as well! (I ship May0 and there aren't many fan fictions for the ship out there- this is one of my favorites.) I love how you write; your writing is so full of detail and life!
Also, I had just read your bio. Congratulations on earning your doctorate! I also noticed that you mentioned how you have partially written multiple chapters for each of your main stories. My advice here: why not finish what you started? I'm happy to know that you are considering continuing this story. Although, I know you may be very busy since you have earned yourself a doctorate. In the end, it's your choice. However, you have many fans anticipating the continuation on this series. Good luck in life!
I'd love to see how Zer0's character develops in this story. Please update!
reader51947141 chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Honestly this is the only great story I've come across in BL2, please continue it
reader51947141 chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
amazing story - its been two years though since you said you were still working on it :-(
P4ranoia chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
im sensing some kind of hiatus on this?
antique traveler chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
Excellent story please continue
shloop chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
zero's kind of a prick with a god complex, isn't he? I would have been fun to see him get taken down a few pegs and make friends, but it looks like you ended this a few years ago :( . Sorry for arriving late, but happy to have read this all the same! Good luck in future ventures!
Bor-ed chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Is your frigging doctorate over yet? Will you ever get back to this? Or will you continue to write that other drivel?
I miss you chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This was a fabulous story. Is your doctorate in psychology. I only ask this because you make it all sound so realistic!
acrimony1029341 chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
A brilliant story, please update soon!
RedSnow101 chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Awesome story! I remember I read this last year so had to read it again. Have you abandoned this story?
Anonymous1684 chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
Please continue this story as it is one of the best stories I've read so finish it or we, your fans, shall lynch your body, descecrate your grave, and curse your soul to the world of Barbie. You've been warned.
Underpants chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I have now considered hanging myself by my underpants since you abandoned this story.
Patient131071 chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
Excellent story, expanding well on the events of the game and the interactions between characters in a manner that is highly believable given their situation. And, most importantly, probably the best characterisation of Zer0 I've been able to find. I like where he's started and I like the sudden twist you've thrown in now that he has a more personal stake in cooperation with the other Hunters, which should result in more interesting scenarios - and given how you've started with him I think I can have faith that you won't suddenly have him acting in a way that isn't believable.
All that said, it's been over a year since your last update whilst your profile is still active, and I can understand the notion of getting distracted with other projects more appealing to the muse, so all I can say is that I really, really hope you pick this up again. Over a hundred reviews, and only six chapters, should tell you you've started something great here that it would be a shame to leave unfinished...
pandainpanties chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
I absolutely love this chapter! Even more for the story itself. Are you going to continue it? Please do! If so, then I love you. *intense stalker stare*