Reviews for A New Kind of Love
Anastasia Belle chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This is beautiful loved it!
Ramyfan1981 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I really enjoyed this. I believe the show never focused on Lauren and her reasons for not having sex before she is ready. I remember her mom telling another parent she never had sex in high school. I think it would have been nice to have a mother daughter talk for them. Her mother obviously played a major role over the peer pressures of her friends. Thanks for this.
BlackStreak1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I really liked this story and I loved how you chose to do this with Lauren. I wish that the other characters on the show could get the same type of understanding and feeling, and understanding as Lauren. But Lauren is not like the others who think they need other people to justify who they are, she just needed to have faith, and I'm glad you have given this to her. I'm sorry I have not commented sooner, but my job keeps me busy during the holidays. Please continue writing and make more chapters to this story and let Lauren give this insight to Madison, Amy, Adrian, Ben, Grace, and Jack. This Lauren reminds me of the girl who I thought Grace wanted to be.