Reviews for Awake my Soul, Awake my Tongue
Jazzola chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oh... you have outdone yourself here. The pure emotion sweeping off the screen is incredible.

Rushing straight on to the next chapter.

Jazzola *slightly in awe*
MeganBellaRoseBlack chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh my gawwddd. Brilliantly written and I can't wait for the next chapter :) MBRB'xoxo
graciemay94x chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is so well written, I love it and can't wait to read more. You've got the characters down to a T and although dark its fantastic reading. Looking forward to the next part! x
Snapecharmer1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Brilliant, and lovely and touching. I won't kill you, unless you don't finish the story. :D:D:D Keep it coming! hahaha
GeneHuntress chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
A timely reminder that everything isn't necessarily sweetness and light at this time of the year - and a great piece of writing. More soon, please? :)
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
A very strong, if devastating, beginning to this story. I wanted to cry when I read Alex's reflections on Marie and what she should have been doing that night, and on what she, Alex, herself has lost (It is still very hard to forgive the writers for making Alex's fate, and Molly's, little more than an afterthought).

As to your chosen perspective and writing style, I find the impressionist approach here very effective, and the mood is set very well.
childofbabylon chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Another fantastic start to a fabulous story although I am worried as to how this one is going to end up! Hope to have the next chapter up soon, I can't wait for the next installment :)
Psamathe chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Excellent. I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
Lifeinthe80s chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Eleanor! I know you said it was dark but I really didn't expect that, but as usual it was very well written and I can't wait to read more!

Lifeinthe80s xx
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is really good, it had me hooked eight from the start, cant wait for the next chapters. Gosh.
TheForgottenWeasley chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
:( WHYYYYYY! But cannot wait to read more, it is slightly darker, but just as good! :)
26 | « Prev Page 1 2