Reviews for TCOT Holiday Miracle
great.
that was great.
so are we going to have another problem?
didn't expect that, thought maybe serious illness.
don't know what to expect now.
i wondered why della didn't split their trip between both families.
murphycat chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Good story. Very well written. It is soooo distracting when there are mistakes in the writing. Eeeck.
DellaPerryLover chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Encore! Encore! Encore! Lol. Great job, Dollface! I loved it even without the poisoned latkes. But seriously, you have GOT to follow up. Maybe a double wedding with Paul and Nina? Maybe? Get to work woman!

XOXO!
Marti chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
If I haven't told u before, I loved your story! M
Marti chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
I love the whole story!
Dixiewinxwrites12 chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Aww! I love this as well as your Missing moment story, The case of the Carefree Coronary
Captain Weirdo chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
"got to SLEEP late" hahaha!

Looks like a perfect New York holiday. Well, except for the whole divorce thing, but... :D
tengland2 chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Nicely done with the explination of what was happening with her parents and family matters. Perry patently lisenting to her. Perry always forgets to breath when he sees Della, more often when formally dressed. But stll forgets. Love the carriage ride, they are special in New York or can be made that way. Love how you ended this. He has something that belongs to her.
tengland2 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Mama Sara knows everything and keeps that family of hers in line, including Perry where Della is concerned. As for Della, he should just tell her, even though its suppost to be a surprise, avoiding the issue will get him no where with her. She learned from him. The surprise of her parents arrival was nicely time. Got away with that one. So nice to offer a quiet place for them to talk. Now to give Della at least some of the answers she wants from her parents.
StartWriting chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
ooooh... so sad to see this one ends... But the end was brilliant ... I loved the entire story, the atmosphere, the romance... sigh... thank you thank you. Happy holidays to you too Michelle