Reviews for TCOT Holiday Miracle
EastEnder chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
I loved your description of the Jewish traditions and of New York. Thanks so much for a lovely story. EE
Marti chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
It's a beautiful story! You are very good! M
tengland2 chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Nicely done, Sara just knowing how to get the information out of Della. First time telling someone is always hard, now to just go tell Perry and let him spoil her. Love the bit of information, "how to get to Tiffany's". Maybe its not for what I'm hoping for, he does buy her wonderful jewelry.
tengland2 chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Wonderfully done. Della's not going to talk until she's ready. Loved the walk and the carousel. Having fun. Sounds like dinner was/is going to be fun. Leave it to Mama Sara to see right through Della. At least Della explained they don't keep secrets it just takes her time to tell Perry things and he waits until she's ready. I must admit I thought perhaps her mother was sick. But the possibity of them getting a divorce, just may hinder Perry ever getting Della to marry him. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Same old Paul. Taking Josie to Big Bear in chapter two, and then fooling around with Nina by chapter three. No grass growing under his feet! :)

Back then, wouldn't they get married much quicker under the circumstances?
Captain Weirdo chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Ouch! What a damper on the holiday.

I bet things will work out, though. :)
StartWriting chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
And again a breathtaking chapter... Thanks for posting so soon (I might need your ability to post so quick, I am a bit slow myself...)
EastEnder chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
I am enjoying this story and look forward to the rest of it but I am a bit confused. In Chapter 2 it seemed that Paul Drake and a girl called Josie were 'taking off for the holidays' but in Chapter 3 he has a girl friend called Nina. Am I missing something? EE
tengland2 chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Your description was so wonderful, entering the hotel, felt like being there with them, enjoying it through Della's eyes. Teasing Perry about not getting the penthouse. Not sure what Perry would do without her in his life anymore. Certainly wouldn't enjoy life or work as much as he does with her around and certainly would never spoil or protect another woman the way he does Della.
Something definitely wrong with Della's mother, perhaps if she had invited Della to join the family. At least Della and Perry are enjoying their room. Just wondering why her father is calling. Certainly surprised Perry when he realized it wasn't Max. Please don't keep us in suspense to long.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
An appetizer? :) Sounds good! haha! Here's hoping they enjoy New York.
Marcella chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Where is the rest of the story? The first part is very good. M
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Que formidable! Or something like that. :) Sounds like Perry best not cross Mrs. Stein.

tengland2 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Glad they were able to get together with Paul and Nina. Eventually I'm sure Perry will tell Paul what is going on with Della and her family. At least he's not doing the marriage propsal just yet. But there is always their time Christmas Eve. Just wonder about the flight attendent. Looking forward to more, this is so enjoyable. Glad to have found the chapter after work.
tengland2 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Mama Sara, has definte control over the family, making sure everyone is fed and happy. Concerned about Della and loved Perry trying to convince her he is treating Della very well.
Got to love Liza's pleading with Perry to come with them to New York. Her family could have at least asked her first, without assuming they were busy or just wouldn't come. Can't blame Della for not wanting to go as an "add-on". Loved Perry's suggestion to call her mother, make sure everything was alright and that they would go away.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Love the description of Della's voice to Perry. Love the friendship between Max and Perry, the description of his holidays. Wants Della and Perry at his Mama's house and NO is not an option. This is a fun story already.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »