Reviews for Memoirs: The Illium Years
Fishmongering chapter 7 . 1/3/2022
You are a credit to the craft of writing.
Nagraj chapter 1 . 1/13/2021
And now new Mass Effect is coming with Commander Shepard and Liara, hope you will write something on that.
Nagraj chapter 40 . 1/19/2020
Doesn't Shephard is the one who discovered that Nyxeris is the mole?
Nagraj chapter 38 . 1/19/2020
Strange that Shephard is not angry with her in this chapter which he clearly is in ME 2.
Guest chapter 60 . 5/20/2018
Ah, what a treat to re-read. I think that this must be my most favourite part of your take on ME. You've made Liara's ascension among the galaxy's powers that be so thrilling and so plausible. I do not know what greater praise I might give.
-Ygrain33
tango20 chapter 60 . 5/9/2018
Just finished reading this. Loved it! In your last story I said I anticipated more emotional distress from Liara when Shepard died. Well, you nailed it when she saw him in his stasis pod. That tore at my heart. I could actually see it. So good! This whole story was fantastic not just that one part. Once again... thanks for the read. On to the next...
Joe the big Italian guy chapter 13 . 3/22/2017
I can't get over Liara and Aspasia referring to Jesus as the "god of suffering". As a devout Catholic, I can attest to there being some truth to that analogy, though. At least he suffered for the right reasons.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 60 . 2/17/2017
Fantastic story
silverhawk88 chapter 41 . 5/4/2016
Hey, I just remembered that in the game, Shepard gave Liara the info to find the Shadow Broker and he got that info from Cerberus. So going by that thought process, The Illusive Man made Liara the shadow broker. Gee, Harper is really devious.

I like the way you went.
KyliaQuilor chapter 60 . 3/6/2016
Much as I like this fic, I don't buy the 'minor citadel introdrination' theory. Never overestimate the power of pigheaded parochialism.

Still, a very excellent fic. Thank you for writing it.
KyliaQuilor chapter 54 . 3/6/2016
While I loved telling the IM to shut up, I wish I could have pointed out to him how utterly stupid his plan was, by reminding him what happened to his team on the derilict Reaper. It wouldn't have changed his mind, but still. :P

Very nicely done. I love this series so far and I suspect I'll continue doing so.
gphoenix51 chapter 60 . 3/18/2015
Excellence, that's all I can say. Pure Excellence. I've never read ANY fan fic that is this good. Not one of them has the detail, the raw emotion, or the highs and lows of telling a great story. I've been brought to tears several times so far, and I imagine ME3 will be the same, it always does when I play the game myself.

Very Well Done.
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 42 . 10/14/2014
This chase scene was pretty much the best action scene I've seen from you. Funny, engaging, and not too cheesy. 10/10. Would SWAG again.
Majestic-MSFC chapter 60 . 9/9/2014
I just finished reading this last night, what an amazing story. This is really on par with it's prequel and really allowed the reader to learn more about Liara and her quest after Shepard was lost. It really ties the series together and lets you see the Mass Effect series from another perspective.

Fantastic work, I hope you keep writing stories about Liara and Shepard these are great work.
I-Am-Silence chapter 60 . 8/20/2014
Fantastic story! Looking forward to starting the next part!