Reviews for Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Origins
PGSMaddict96 chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Yay! So many secrets revealed! Sorry I didn't review last time. Apparently I got into another fit and forgot but it doesn't mean the I can't read it!
Minako arrived and so does Artemis and Pluto! Onto my sketches! I'll try to find some time to do them as a busy student but I'll try my best, sensei!
Zoisite, don't die! I know Ami-chan has Mako-chan but don't die! ( i _ i )Please have the Shitennou reunited with the girls! Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea se!
Same for Serenity and Endymion! I don't want them to separate like the original! It just makes me cry everytime. I really hope Beryl doesn't becomes shrew and kidnap him as Kunzite said.
...I'm calm. But does Minako and Kunzite remember each other? And Minako and Rei-chan are having that little Reinako moment soon? The pairings are just so adorable! And Luna seems to act almost tsundere about Artemis X3 ah I just hope the Senshi and Shitennou will remember their pasts and about each other. All the Inners minus Minako and Usagi have all cried because the Shitennou died... ;_;

But I wish you good luck for your next chapter, sensei.
Your kouhai and fellow Moonie,
PGSMaddict97
Puffgirl1952 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
UPDATE REAL SOON, TWO THUMBS UP!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Keep it coming.
Puffgirl1952 chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Update REAL SOON!
PGSMaddict96 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'm sorry, I just can't stop smiling. Or squealing. Or jumping. The shippings just continue to grow and grow! Ah! So adorable! Mako-chan and Ami-chan! 3 Umino and Naru 3 Haruka and Michiru 3 Nephrite and Mako-chan 3 So many shippings yet so hard to choose with the many hints given but Haruka and Michiru's are so obvious. Even in the end with the... Heehee... :3
But once again they are slowly regaining their memories of the past life which means the kagemusha will make her appearance! I wonder how many other readers know what it means without looking it up. But she's coming with her partner! Yay! Now on to the next general and who he shall be shipped with! (Possibly a certain blunette or blonde :3) I must be annoying other readers with this but I don't care! I love it!

Wishing you a Happy New Years and good luck with work,
Your kouhai and fellow Moonie,
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Keep it coming, Happy New Year!
Puffgirl1952 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Update REAL SOON, HAPPY 2013!
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Maybe this fanfic is excellent and the five chapters are good.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Keep it coming, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
PGSMaddict96 chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
oh I see what you did there *pokes arm* X3
You always know how to make dramatic irony for this so now we know many secrets that will make fans squeal during their big reveals such as Setsuna-san and Mamoru-kun! Kyaa! Can't wait! But i do feel bad for Sets-chan because she always felt so secluded and remembers almost everything of the past life. I just hope the others will understand her pain soon D:
And yay Mamo-chan! Surprising how he and Usagi didn't get into a fight like in the original Manga and Anime. ...Wait, they didn't fight that much in the Manga. only for like 2 acts and the third was a more "awkward situation with Luna" But it's so cute how they got along and the love they showed which neither knew about! So adorable!
And the Princess D situation was also a nice rewrite. THe manga did reveal that she's really pretty and considering this fic didn't go for the usual anime look, you did it very well to portray Takuechi-san's idea. And it was so nice to have Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon look through the disguises without knowing their true identity. So adorable!
I can't wait for your next chapter and see what will happen! Will the fourth senshi come? Will it involve a senshi's dilemma like in the live-action? We don't and can't know yet! Eek!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (Once again),
Your kouhai,
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Keep it coming.
PGSMaddict96 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
OMG! I love it! Chapter 3 of the Manga with one of the biggest plot twist ever! XD
I really like the change in Rei's appearance. One cannot have that long of hair unless they refuse to cut it like in Rapunzel. I also like the change in the fuku like how you did for Ami-chan. Once i get everyone else, i will try to make a rough sketch of it. Although i wonder if she still has that long hair when transformed... hmm...
But Haruka and Michiru revealed their identities and Rei-chan's remembering her past! Eek! I was basically hyperventilating and smiling like an idiot as well as when a certain masked hero came! X3 I am such a fangirl XP
But I'm just glad Haruka and Michiru has decided to make an alliance with the girls unlike the Anime. They're strict but not harsh towards them and are willing to help out (probably because they're not planning on killing someone to save the world... gah! i jinxed it!)
But oh Jadiete*Rei pairing! I cna't wait for it! Not to mention TM*SM! *rolls around squealing like an idiot*
I can't wait for the next Chapter Sensei!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
your kouhai,
PGSMaddict96 XD
Puffgirl1952 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Update REAL SOON!
PGSMaddict96 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Yay! Ami-chan is here! I like the twist by having her home-schooled at first and letting her almost keep her live action hair but cut short and turn blue when transformed. But she's still so cute to keep her glasses like that X3
I also like how you add in Umino-kun to the group. Recurring characters have to have some part into this show sometimes, right? I guess that was how Naru felt in the live action in Act 16 X3
But it was nice to have Ami-chan hesitate like in the live action but accept it when confronted by the Outers. Chuu Kawaii.
And Luna's now more than just an advisor who just gives them mental support. Usually we don't see her or Artemis do anything aside from attacking as cats or, live-action-wise, fight as Sailor Luna. So it's a good turnout for them.
I can't wait for your next chapter, sempai!
Wishing you the best,
Your kouhai,
Puffgirl1952 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
I LOVE the idea of bracelets being transformation items, that is SO COOL...

I will follow this story; UPDATE REAL SOON!

XD