Reviews for Patronus Totalus
SwingingOnAStar chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
So cute! I absolutely loved this!
niko chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
me encanto la historia, es preciosa, gracias por compartir tu talento con nosotros, avidos lectores.
SilentFlame13 chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
I really liked this! I like how you changed the patronus charm!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
Enjoyed this story a lot!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Remus/Tonks was not a good pairing. Remus/Hermione - even more so.
smithkeylena chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Thank you for writing such a captivating story. I was hooked from the first chapter and every chapter after was just as great. This has been one of my favorite fanfics to date.
Bloody Phantom chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
What happened to Reggie Black? He was there, then suddenly he was gone. Not even a small sentence to explain what happened...
Anansii chapter 20 . 1/19/2014
And so at the end it was all Dumbles' fault. Nice job all around and that' sthe first time I've see that pairing. Well done.
Anansii chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Interesting story idea. I would like to know why so many writers seem to think that the only way to set up a non-canon pairing involves giving the canon partner an annoying personality. People do make such decisions even between decent people.
Karou WindStalker chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
Cute enough.
Very interesting way to deal with Mouldy Shorts. _
Sampdoria chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
What a marvellous story, I have had a wonderful time reading it. Thank you so much for writing it.
TheLadyJaye chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
The spell for reading minds is Legilimens FYI. I don't get the cannon-fodder and coal-mine canary references either.
supersped123 chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
I love the way you ended this story. You are an amazing talented writer. Pretty please could you upload a new story really looking forward to reading another story of yours.
xelacy chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
love it.
MrsH chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
Excellent story - thanks for sharing it!