Reviews for Patronus Totalus
ANGSWIN chapter 20 . 5/15
This story was certainly an intriguing twist to the usual Remione stories!

I really liked the creativity of the Patronus Totalus spell and transformations...and the surprise requirement to qualify! ;)

I also really liked Severus in this one. I love it when he is still snarky and a bit intimidating, but also a really good friend at the same time. It is a good fit for him! :)

WARTS was a great idea, too! LOL! :)

All in all, I think that this was another great story from you, Magda - especially since I know that it was an early one for you! I enjoyed it! :D
AmicaMea chapter 20 . 2/17
I love this one too. You are amazing!
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 20 . 1/28
Its James and Lilly again! Good story!
Smokezombie96 chapter 20 . 1/19
This is such a great fic. I absolutely love how you wrote Harry, Remus and Severus. Especially Harry though. He's usually written so angsty and not so bright. I believe you did him justice. Anyways, lovely story and I can't wait to read more by you!
Snaperipper chapter 20 . 11/3/2017
That was a lovely story. They are one of my favorite couples though I love a good Triad with Severus. Good job!
Illusive Mystic chapter 11 . 10/6/2017
The Dumbledore bashing! Oh how much I loved it in this chapter and the previous one! (Well, that implies just how much I hate the meddlesome,manipulative, power-hungry,superiority-complexed old hag!) And your quote from Severus about him and Grindelwald being manipulative slytherins was spot on!
lazy-kaa chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
No fucking way the conniving old man was getting in her head. - Typical... General must be blamed for everything.
beautyandthewolf chapter 20 . 4/18/2017
what a lovely ending (if endings can ever be lovely)
this story has been amazing, so many unexpected turns, and i love how you made the characters your own. you must have an amazing imagination.
beautyandthewolf chapter 11 . 4/17/2017
Wow! I thought I knew where this story was heading, but you keep managing to surprise me. This chapter was really good - I actually had to smother my laughter at one point, and was so anxious at other parts. Can't believe how good this - great work!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
Good story, it was well written and had a good plot. I found the character development really interesting and absolutely loved the way you portrayed the main characters, I found the plot interesting and enjoyable without being to focused on Moldy shorts. Great job and hope to read more of your work in the future
Sparky She-Demon chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
OHO! We are about to meet Augusta Longbottom!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
Looking forward to more. Will be reading onwards!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Interesting start. Will be reading onwards.
CaptainGemStone chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
Harry, you're an idiot.
Interesting story! :D
mom2divas chapter 20 . 7/5/2016
I've never read a patronus story but I've got to say this one was just fabulous! I adored your characters and the relationships they built. Wonderful job!