Reviews for Patronus Totalus
CaptainGemStone chapter 3 . 9/23
Harry, you're an idiot.
Interesting story! :D
mom2divas chapter 20 . 7/5
I've never read a patronus story but I've got to say this one was just fabulous! I adored your characters and the relationships they built. Wonderful job!
sammy smith chapter 20 . 2/4
Loved this story, it was quite amazing :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
Wow!
I've just read your story again - that makes it thrice in under a year, it's just so wonderful!
I especially like the teasing word play between Severus and Hermione as well as all the other humorous comments by other characters. In addition, the slow development between Remus and Hermione is really great!
I adore (good!) Patronus stories, though there are far too few out there. Your's is fantastic!
Opal chapter 20 . 5/29/2015
Excellent story dude
Opal chapter 19 . 5/29/2015
I know I did
Honestly don't you two read chapter 20 . 4/29/2015
Once again a brilliant story! :D

Not quite as good as "The fairy godmothers", but then again that would be difficult reaching that level again :)
I loved the mild Dumbledore bashing, and it would have been great to hear what the order would do to him in consequence, he really is meddling and thinks too highly of himself and to lowly on everyone else.
Again Hermione was spot on, :) great story! You seem to have a natural talent for writing as well :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 20 . 4/26/2015
THIS STORY WAS FREAKING FANTASTIC!
AND THE ENDING! THAT WAS SO PERFECT!

Omg, I love you. This was brilliant. Thank you so much for sharif it with us; I know I'll be coming back to re-read it in the future :)
acompletenerd chapter 20 . 3/20/2015
I enjoyed your story! It was a unique idea. Thank you for writing and sharing it!
SwingingOnAStar chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
So cute! I absolutely loved this!
niko chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
me encanto la historia, es preciosa, gracias por compartir tu talento con nosotros, avidos lectores.
SilentFlame13 chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
I really liked this! I like how you changed the patronus charm!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
Enjoyed this story a lot!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Remus/Tonks was not a good pairing. Remus/Hermione - even more so.
smithkeylena chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Thank you for writing such a captivating story. I was hooked from the first chapter and every chapter after was just as great. This has been one of my favorite fanfics to date.