Reviews for Patronus Totalus
Snaperipper chapter 20 . 11/3
That was a lovely story. They are one of my favorite couples though I love a good Triad with Severus. Good job!
Illusive Mystic chapter 11 . 10/6
The Dumbledore bashing! Oh how much I loved it in this chapter and the previous one! (Well, that implies just how much I hate the meddlesome,manipulative, power-hungry,superiority-complexed old hag!) And your quote from Severus about him and Grindelwald being manipulative slytherins was spot on!
lazy-kaa chapter 1 . 4/24
No fucking way the conniving old man was getting in her head. - Typical... General must be blamed for everything.
beautyandthewolf chapter 20 . 4/18
what a lovely ending (if endings can ever be lovely)
this story has been amazing, so many unexpected turns, and i love how you made the characters your own. you must have an amazing imagination.
beautyandthewolf chapter 11 . 4/17
Wow! I thought I knew where this story was heading, but you keep managing to surprise me. This chapter was really good - I actually had to smother my laughter at one point, and was so anxious at other parts. Can't believe how good this - great work!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
Good story, it was well written and had a good plot. I found the character development really interesting and absolutely loved the way you portrayed the main characters, I found the plot interesting and enjoyable without being to focused on Moldy shorts. Great job and hope to read more of your work in the future
Sparky She-Demon chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
OHO! We are about to meet Augusta Longbottom!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
Looking forward to more. Will be reading onwards!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Interesting start. Will be reading onwards.
CaptainGemStone chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
Harry, you're an idiot.
Interesting story! :D
mom2divas chapter 20 . 7/5/2016
I've never read a patronus story but I've got to say this one was just fabulous! I adored your characters and the relationships they built. Wonderful job!
sammy smith chapter 20 . 2/4/2016
Loved this story, it was quite amazing :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
Wow!
I've just read your story again - that makes it thrice in under a year, it's just so wonderful!
I especially like the teasing word play between Severus and Hermione as well as all the other humorous comments by other characters. In addition, the slow development between Remus and Hermione is really great!
I adore (good!) Patronus stories, though there are far too few out there. Your's is fantastic!
Opal chapter 20 . 5/29/2015