Reviews for Patronus Totalus
smithkeylena chapter 20 . 3/12
Thank you for writing such a captivating story. I was hooked from the first chapter and every chapter after was just as great. This has been one of my favorite fanfics to date.
Bloody Phantom chapter 20 . 2/5
What happened to Reggie Black? He was there, then suddenly he was gone. Not even a small sentence to explain what happened...
Anansii chapter 20 . 1/19
And so at the end it was all Dumbles' fault. Nice job all around and that' sthe first time I've see that pairing. Well done.
Anansii chapter 4 . 1/18
Interesting story idea. I would like to know why so many writers seem to think that the only way to set up a non-canon pairing involves giving the canon partner an annoying personality. People do make such decisions even between decent people.
Karou WindStalker chapter 20 . 1/13
Cute enough.
Very interesting way to deal with Mouldy Shorts. _
Sampdoria chapter 20 . 1/4
What a marvellous story, I have had a wonderful time reading it. Thank you so much for writing it.
TheLadyJaye chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
The spell for reading minds is Legilimens FYI. I don't get the cannon-fodder and coal-mine canary references either.
supersped123 chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
I love the way you ended this story. You are an amazing talented writer. Pretty please could you upload a new story really looking forward to reading another story of yours.
xelacy chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
love it.
MrsH chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
Excellent story - thanks for sharing it!
Lupinesence chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
Awesome fic :)
preeves chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
Great story and a lot of fun. It would be nice if the Patronus Totalus charm continued to work when two matched souls like Hermione and Remus in this story find each other.

Nice ending too.

Peter Reeves
pianomouse chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Sad the story is over, but I am looking forward to your next adventure! Thanks for sharing your story.
AcizeJ- HaruZuchIa chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
haaawwwwwwwwwww i hope we will notice some of severus feelings! withhermione i know he loves her like a sister now n,.n
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Why in the world do you have this under Hermione and SEVERUS FUCKING SNAPE if she and wolf boy/saved Wolfie get together?