Reviews for Patronus Totalus
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
Good story, it was well written and had a good plot. I found the character development really interesting and absolutely loved the way you portrayed the main characters, I found the plot interesting and enjoyable without being to focused on Moldy shorts. Great job and hope to read more of your work in the future
Sparky She-Demon chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
OHO! We are about to meet Augusta Longbottom!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
Looking forward to more. Will be reading onwards!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Interesting start. Will be reading onwards.
CaptainGemStone chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
Harry, you're an idiot.
Interesting story! :D
mom2divas chapter 20 . 7/5/2016
I've never read a patronus story but I've got to say this one was just fabulous! I adored your characters and the relationships they built. Wonderful job!
sammy smith chapter 20 . 2/4/2016
Loved this story, it was quite amazing :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
Wow!
I've just read your story again - that makes it thrice in under a year, it's just so wonderful!
I especially like the teasing word play between Severus and Hermione as well as all the other humorous comments by other characters. In addition, the slow development between Remus and Hermione is really great!
I adore (good!) Patronus stories, though there are far too few out there. Your's is fantastic!
Opal chapter 20 . 5/29/2015
Excellent story dude
Opal chapter 19 . 5/29/2015
I know I did
Honestly don't you two read chapter 20 . 4/29/2015
Once again a brilliant story! :D

Not quite as good as "The fairy godmothers", but then again that would be difficult reaching that level again :)
I loved the mild Dumbledore bashing, and it would have been great to hear what the order would do to him in consequence, he really is meddling and thinks too highly of himself and to lowly on everyone else.
Again Hermione was spot on, :) great story! You seem to have a natural talent for writing as well :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 20 . 4/26/2015
THIS STORY WAS FREAKING FANTASTIC!
AND THE ENDING! THAT WAS SO PERFECT!

Omg, I love you. This was brilliant. Thank you so much for sharif it with us; I know I'll be coming back to re-read it in the future :)
acompletenerd chapter 20 . 3/20/2015
I enjoyed your story! It was a unique idea. Thank you for writing and sharing it!
SwingingOnAStar chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
So cute! I absolutely loved this!
niko chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
me encanto la historia, es preciosa, gracias por compartir tu talento con nosotros, avidos lectores.