Reviews for It Won't be Long
11.AmeliaPond.16 chapter 17 . 12/12/2013
Awww:( how could Pattie do that to poor Georgie?:(
ecc309 chapter 39 . 8/20/2013
Oh my gosh this book was so good! I am running out of story's of yours to read! Please write more story's you are such a great writer! (:{)
kittykatlol100 chapter 39 . 7/30/2013
This story was my first read ever, this was the reason to write my 1st story. I love your stories so much!
Sgt.Pepper'sRevolver chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
This review is semi pointless considering the story is already finished but oh well. Good story; usually I can't stand to read the Beatle fics when they are having an affair but I really like this one in particual.
ForYouBlues chapter 39 . 4/7/2013
Awesome! It was really good but ended quite quickly... I hope there's a sequel!
mirza chapter 39 . 2/8/2013
hi! Ive already read your story till chapter 39. It was amazing but i think the "things" betweet paulie & leslie was too short:( but its great anyway
Do you have any idea to make the 2nd book of this?
Celestearts chapter 39 . 2/2/2013
I really enjoyed this story Natasha! Emily and George had a very sweet relationship, and Leslie and Paul even though they were just getting started i enjoyed immensely! I would love to see a sequel!
abcdefghijk123 chapter 39 . 2/1/2013
ZOMG! THTS THE END! THERE HAS TO BE SEQUEL! PLEASEEEEEEE! PLEASSSSSEEEEEEE!
Tee-bone chapter 39 . 2/1/2013
I liked it but there better be a sequel! :)
The Starkiller chapter 39 . 2/1/2013
I'm going to miss this story! Reading this story always made my day a little better even if the day was horrible. I can't wait for your new stories, along with your updates for "And I Love Her". Thank you for all of the stories and chapters.

-Starkiller
abcdefghijk123 chapter 38 . 1/28/2013
EEEEEEEK! UPDATE NOW! DO IT! DO IT DO IT DO IT! PLEEAAAAASSEEEE! I MUST CONTINUE THIS NOW! LESLIE AD PAUL ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE LIKE 12 YEARS APART! OH MY GOD! I MUSSSSSSST READ MORE!
The Starkiller chapter 38 . 1/28/2013
FINALLY!
Celestearts chapter 37 . 1/24/2013
Awe Paul and Leslie. I wonder how Emily and George are feeling about this. More so George. Love it!
abcdefghijk123 chapter 37 . 1/24/2013
WOAH! THINGS JUST GOT REAL! THEY KISSED! ZOMFG! UPDATE! UPDATE NOWWWW! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! GAHHHHH !
abcdefghijk123 chapter 36 . 1/19/2013
WOW LESLIE AND PAUL! ER MER GERD CANNOT BELIEVE IT! I THOUGHT PAUL LIKED LESLIE THEN IM LIKE NOOOOO SHES WAY YOUNG! BY THE WAY IM BACK! :D MY PHONE IS FINALLY CONNECTED TO FF NOW SO I CAN REVIEW AGAIN! WOOO!