Reviews for Proud Trophies Won in Foreign Fight
Guest chapter 20 . 2/6/2020
I really enjoyed reading this story. I think that was the perfect ending too!
TeamEricNSookie chapter 20 . 1/27/2020
Great story thanks for sharing interesting something new I wasn’t expecting.
TeamEricNSookie chapter 1 . 1/26/2020
Damn, that would’ve been a hell of a one shot!
irusita chapter 20 . 11/9/2019
this is really good story! you did great job! thank you!
Brokenblackrose89 chapter 20 . 8/30/2018
Brilliant story!
Pentastic chapter 20 . 8/13/2018
Good story. I liked the interlude in the past. It promoted a lot of character development in both Buffy and Spike.
subchan chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
awesome story idea! absolutely love it!
Ariesgirl666 chapter 20 . 6/12/2016
This is a really, really great piece of writing. I love the idea that Spike could still fall in love with Buffy even when he was at his worst, and the ending was really sweet and cute. I liked how you didn't end it when Willow brought her back but kept going, and I thought you did a great job writing her confusion when she first came back. I thought that you did the ending well, it reminded me a little bit of the ending in "Chosen". I don't want to go on too long, but I just wanted to let you know that this is an amazing story and you did a great job writing all of the characters -I especially enjoyed how you wrote Drusilla.
Stunning Sunset chapter 20 . 1/27/2016
Very enjoyable and original!
garglyswoof chapter 20 . 10/28/2015
Typically when reading fanfic there are moments where you get pulled out of the story by an off piece of dialogue; but everything here is dead on, and language is even used multiple times as a device to drive the plot and character interactions (OMG EDITH FOREVER! and Spike translating quips!) It's just...so freaking well done. There are too many things I love about this story to list, so just know it's one I come back to again and again. Thank you!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/11/2015
I really enjoy this thank you for your work
-Spec!al
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Keep up the wonderful work
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
he he poncy.
PTJ chapter 20 . 7/12/2015
This is the most original story I've seen so far when it comes what happened to Buffy when she jumped. I liked the idea, the characterization (spot on) and the dialogue (very well written). In short: an excellent story and an unpleasantly vivid picture of WWI. There is the question "Why?" this happened. Would she have lived out Anne's life if she hadn't been called back, and what happened with Anne herself?
Guest chapter 20 . 4/28/2015
Really enjoyed reading this story. Time travel that actually made quite a bit of sense. Clever way of making Spike forget (re Superman II)?

Just to prove that Brits don't always want to be wordy - William Foster & Company, Lincoln, England, made agricultural machinery pre & post WWI. They built the code-named "Water-carrier for Mesopotania" which the workers shortened to "Water Tank" then "Tank". Don't really expect Buffy to know all that, but thought some of your readers might be interested.

Thanks for a great story. £££