Reviews for Proud Trophies Won in Foreign Fight
Guest chapter 19 . 1/31/2013
Im going to be so sad when this story ends. I have really enjoyed reading it!
It was wonderful and the World War I premise so original.

Waiting anxiously for the last chapter!
Seapea chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed that chapter. Perfectly done.

I'm glad you'll be writing more but I'll have to take a pass on AH. Let me know if you get back on the vampire/slayer train and I'll be there!
edmas chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
This story rocks! Am sorry to seeing it come to a close. Well done! Very well done!
Rihannon chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Awwww! Thank you for updating, and making the anxiety short-lasting. I can't believe this is almost done, I'll miss this story, but I'll be looking forward to your next one. Well, first, I'm looking forward to the next (last?) chapter :D.
haleycc chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
I love it! Everything makes sense now. This chapter was really fun, and really sweet (except, you know, for the part where Spike admitting to killing Buffy's ancestor). I thought the way you handled the time travel thing was really interesting, and nice because both Buffy and Spike got to experience these fresh memories at the same time.

I like the idea of Buffy standing up to her friends...I hope we get to see that. I also hope we get to have some idea of what ever happened to Edith and Dr. Reynolds, because I liked your OCs a lot!

Very lovely chapter! Can't wait to read the conclusion!
Beige Flicka chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Oh thank goodness he remembers!

And yay for Buffy for stating the obvious, it's her house therefore her rules, something I felt they sometimes overlooked on the show..

Can't wait to read the final chapter :))
Bamboo Angel chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Oh, that's clever. Letting them both keep their memories without messing up the timeline. I like it. And even though coming back from the past has got to be seriously mind-screwy, it's got to be an easier adjustment than being ripped out of heaven.
RedHead023 chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Ah! I knew it! I'm so excited right now. I really can't wait to see her stand up to the Scoobies. Particularly Xander. IM SO GLAD THEY REMEMBERED! Phew what a fabulous way to start my morning!
Neinka chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
So that's how it is! She took his memories! Ha! Clever! :D
mybad chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Gah. That was so good. So horribly adorable. I can't... Ugh. Fab.
Rihannon chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Oh! Please! Update! Soon!
haleycc chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
I think that this chapter does a nice job of articulating Buffy's post-death anxiety and confusion. Very interesting that, as far as we can tell right now, she did not change the timeline by going back. I'm excited to see what Spike's take on everything is-if he did actually remember her the very first time he came to Sunnydale, or if his memories have changed somehow with Buffy's time-travel journey.

Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
haleycc chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
I really liked this chapter! You did a great job describing the action, and the Buffy-Spike kissage was HOT! I thought the exchange where Buffy told Spike her real name was nice too...very touching moment. I was a little confused about the end...it isn't clear to me whether Spike recognized that the real Anne had had reclaimed her body and if so, if he was literally draining her, and if so, for what reason. But maybe those things will be explained in future chapters (or maybe, you know, it just went over my head).

Thank you!
haleycc chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
I'm glad that the active Slayer from this time period didn't show up. Granted, I was curious about her, but I think it would have taken away from the focus of the story to have her turning up (not to mention the possibility of her getting in the way of Buffy's master plan). So, I think it's good that it was the Watcher instead. And also, pretty amusing to see Wesley's ancestor acting just like Wesley, grossly overestimating his own abilities!

I do have to say that I found the tombstone inscription just a little heavy-handed, but I loved the following scene where we see Spike's reaction to Buffy's short skirt. Very funny and flirty dialogue. The glamour is a neat trick, too...very clever!
After the Silence chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Wow! Well, I love how you played off of Buffy's post-grave confusion here. It's really well done, as far as internal monologues go. Aside from that... Oh my goodness but am I rife with anticipation! I can't wait for the next chapter. There are so many ways this could go and I LOVE EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Keep posting, please!