Reviews for Proud Trophies Won in Foreign Fight
Sxyblondgrl95 chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
Love this story but i am left wanting much more kudos
haleycc chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
I thought this chapter, while short, made for a really nice conclusion. I, for one, didn't mind the ambiguous ending at all-I think it would have been too much to have Buffy and Spike throw themselves into each others arms and live happily ever after (but, it isn't too difficult to imagine that, after all of this, they might get to that point sooner rather than later). I thought this was a perfect ending, and a really fun story to read. I think your premise was clever and creative, and I haven't read anything like it before, which made it all the more intriguing. Overall, just a great job!

Thanks so much for sharing!
Rihannon chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
I enjoyed this story very much. Guess you already know, but I wanted to say it anyway. :D
I'll be looking forward to your next story.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Wonderful story! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading it! Truly sorry to see it come to an end!

But, a lovely ending. Yes, tomorrow; I hope we get to read about their "tomorrow" when you get the chance.

Again, thank you for delightful and absorbing tale.
Beige Flicka chapter 20 . 2/2/2013
Such a lovely ending for a wonderful story! :)
Bamboo Angel chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
Aw, very sweet and hopeful ending. And obviously, "tomorrow" will involve a lot of romance and sexytimes and foot-in-mouth moments, and Xander having hysterics when he walks in on them having sex, leading to everyone being uncomfortable-but-sort-of-ok with their relationship. This is my version, and I'm sticking to it :)
Neinka chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
I just knew this would be amazing story. And it was! And I can't believe it over. It was a great ride :) Thank you so much!
JustLurking chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
My first comment ever in . Just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed very much this story. You gave us some very good cliffies, a pretty evil Spike and you redeemed him in a quite ambigous way. Thank you!
RedHead023 chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
Very nice. You are fabulous, as always. Can't wait for the next one :-)
Seapea chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
This was logged into my "favorites" book. I am truly going to miss it. You are extremely talented.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/31/2013
Im going to be so sad when this story ends. I have really enjoyed reading it!
It was wonderful and the World War I premise so original.

Waiting anxiously for the last chapter!
Seapea chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed that chapter. Perfectly done.

I'm glad you'll be writing more but I'll have to take a pass on AH. Let me know if you get back on the vampire/slayer train and I'll be there!
edmas chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
This story rocks! Am sorry to seeing it come to a close. Well done! Very well done!
Rihannon chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Awwww! Thank you for updating, and making the anxiety short-lasting. I can't believe this is almost done, I'll miss this story, but I'll be looking forward to your next one. Well, first, I'm looking forward to the next (last?) chapter :D.
haleycc chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
I love it! Everything makes sense now. This chapter was really fun, and really sweet (except, you know, for the part where Spike admitting to killing Buffy's ancestor). I thought the way you handled the time travel thing was really interesting, and nice because both Buffy and Spike got to experience these fresh memories at the same time.

I like the idea of Buffy standing up to her friends...I hope we get to see that. I also hope we get to have some idea of what ever happened to Edith and Dr. Reynolds, because I liked your OCs a lot!

Very lovely chapter! Can't wait to read the conclusion!
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »