Reviews for Proud Trophies Won in Foreign Fight
Rihannon chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Oh! Please! Update! Soon!
haleycc chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
I think that this chapter does a nice job of articulating Buffy's post-death anxiety and confusion. Very interesting that, as far as we can tell right now, she did not change the timeline by going back. I'm excited to see what Spike's take on everything is-if he did actually remember her the very first time he came to Sunnydale, or if his memories have changed somehow with Buffy's time-travel journey.

Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
haleycc chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
I really liked this chapter! You did a great job describing the action, and the Buffy-Spike kissage was HOT! I thought the exchange where Buffy told Spike her real name was nice too...very touching moment. I was a little confused about the end...it isn't clear to me whether Spike recognized that the real Anne had had reclaimed her body and if so, if he was literally draining her, and if so, for what reason. But maybe those things will be explained in future chapters (or maybe, you know, it just went over my head).

Thank you!
haleycc chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
I'm glad that the active Slayer from this time period didn't show up. Granted, I was curious about her, but I think it would have taken away from the focus of the story to have her turning up (not to mention the possibility of her getting in the way of Buffy's master plan). So, I think it's good that it was the Watcher instead. And also, pretty amusing to see Wesley's ancestor acting just like Wesley, grossly overestimating his own abilities!

I do have to say that I found the tombstone inscription just a little heavy-handed, but I loved the following scene where we see Spike's reaction to Buffy's short skirt. Very funny and flirty dialogue. The glamour is a neat trick, too...very clever!
After the Silence chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Wow! Well, I love how you played off of Buffy's post-grave confusion here. It's really well done, as far as internal monologues go. Aside from that... Oh my goodness but am I rife with anticipation! I can't wait for the next chapter. There are so many ways this could go and I LOVE EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Keep posting, please!
Seapea chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Don't make me wait too long for the next chapter, girl.

I will miss this story when it's done. It's that good.
RedHead023 chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
You are so so mean to us, your ever faithful readers. You're like the master of cliffhangers. I do like the way you showed her thought process. She is not an easy character to understand, but you always get it right.
Beige Flicka chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Yay and not yay! :D

Wait, did I imagine that this story only has 20 chapters? Omg, no! I need more than that!

Great teaser chapter, I'm dying to see if she has changed anything or if spike remembers, I'm so confused and happy :)
Neinka chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
AaaAa I want to know what will happen next!

NicolinaN chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
What?! Why did he eat her? Or was it just a shame to waste a good body? Did that disappiont her? And what of Spike did she carry with her?

Oh, Buffy! Oh, Spike! What you're being put through!

It's not the end, right? Right?!
Beige Flicka chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Oh. My.. GOD!

I can't even write anything that'll make sense!
Need more to read, so good and so bad to leave it a cliffhanger, yet wonderful

Oh wow
ammuna chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
WOW! That was something else! What a great chapter! It has a great rhythm and nice interplay of sexy romance and action. I like how you meshed this story with the resurrection part of the show. I didn't expect her to be coming back like that but it fits so well. But what does it mean that she wants to stay with Spike at the end and that he drains her? So looking forward to the rest and already sad it's going to end. Thanks for yet another great chapter!
Sky chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
I love this chapter, it made me cry.
Sky chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
That was a great chapter. It made me cry.
Eve chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Now that was good can't wait for the next chapter.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »