Reviews for Proud Trophies Won in Foreign Fight
Beige Flicka chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Oh. My.. GOD!

I can't even write anything that'll make sense!
Need more to read, so good and so bad to leave it a cliffhanger, yet wonderful

Oh wow
ammuna chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
WOW! That was something else! What a great chapter! It has a great rhythm and nice interplay of sexy romance and action. I like how you meshed this story with the resurrection part of the show. I didn't expect her to be coming back like that but it fits so well. But what does it mean that she wants to stay with Spike at the end and that he drains her? So looking forward to the rest and already sad it's going to end. Thanks for yet another great chapter!
Sky chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
I love this chapter, it made me cry.
Sky chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
That was a great chapter. It made me cry.
Eve chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Now that was good can't wait for the next chapter.
Bamboo Angel chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
Intriguing. It will be interesting to see how Buffy reacts to seeing "her" Spike again, back in Sunnydale. And whether any of what happened between them carries on in Spike. Obviously his memory was somehow wiped there at the end, but maybe his subconscious will remember some of it, somehow? Or not. Either way, I look forward to finding out what happens next.
Clara Jean chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
LOVED this chapter! Wonder if the part of Spike that was torn away were his memories of his time together with Anne? OH... and that kiss was HOT! Glad that Buffy at least got to kiss the *past* Spike before she was forced to leave. Can't wait to see how Buffy will be acting towards *future* Spike, maybe she will give him a chance now?
Seapea chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
So, did Spike say "who the bloody hell are you" because he recognized that it wasn't Buffy despite it being the same body, or did he forget who Anne was entirely?

I kinda got confused. But cool chapter!
Bamboo Angel chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
"...although her quips were sadly wasted on the French-speaking vamps."

LOve that line :D
Rihannon chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
Wow. Just... wow.
Neinka chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
Oh wow! I had this stupid happy smile on my face the whole first half of the chapter then I was holding my breath when Buffy was fighting the demon and Spike was trying to destroy that tower. And I almost had tears in my eyes when was Buffy crossing over. ...soooo many emotions!
So far my favourite chapter!

But can you explain the ending to me? The spell was taking something from Spike and hurting him so he fed from Anne's dying body? Did I get that right?
RedHead023 chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
That was my favorite chapter so far! I must be in a mushy mood tonight. I never ever say this, because you are so good about updating, but please post the next one soon! I can't wait!
KittenOfDoomage chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
Did not see that coming! Oh I want to read the ending but I don't at the same time because I'm enjoying it so much!
Powerofthewish chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
This is amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter!
ammuna chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
OMG I cant wait for the next chapter!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »