Reviews for Proud Trophies Won in Foreign Fight
Neinka chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
This is pure torture! Your story is sooo good and entertaining! But waiting for the next chapter is always torture :) I am so glad your story is complete and I don't have to be afraid of you don't posting it all.
Seapea chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
This is soooo good. Such a clever idea. Tiny (miniscule, actually) glimpes of our Spike in the evil Spike of old.
catleft chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
I'm really enjoying this fic. Great idea having Buffy in another body so not to confuse things. Love the Buffy-speak.
NicolinaN chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Bouncebouncebounce

I'm happy you're a speedy updater. I long for this story between chapters. What happens now? You make me worry about Buffy.
RedHead023 chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
What a Christmas present! I do hope that near the end, when they bring her back to her time, you go a bit off canon. I'd love to see her a) be the reason Spike is no longer at his evilest and b) remember and learn from it back in her time.
shadowcat802 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
You have done a great job of setting the plot, I thought the meeting between Spike and Buffy was really good. It will be interesting to read how Buffy draws the good that is hidden. I belive Buffy has to learn to understand him. That always is the challenge between these two. The journey is always the fun part. Yay:o)
Clara Johnson chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
LOVED IT! The banter between them was great, can't wait for more!
Seapea chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
I loved their first meeting! You nailed it. Definitely evil Spike, but I like it when he's confused like this. Hopefully the wheels will start turning.
NicolinaN chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
'bouncebouncebouncebounce' Yay! Awesome. Made me feel all... womanly...
NicolinaN chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Very single-mindedly: Spike! Need evil Spike.

You write so well. Nice character, Edith.
Neinka chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Now I am wondering if she is really in the past..or in the past of another dimesnion. Don't know which I would prefer.
I love their first meeting! Spike acted just how I imagined. But the things Buffy said...that she dusted Angelus and the Master. I am sure Spike would do a happy dance if he thought Angelus is dead. And he would certainly tell this little information to Dru and Darla (but then maybe he wouldn't because he would want to have Anne/Buffy just for himself to kill).
SpiderAndPhantom chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Please post more this story is awesome! I hope she gets raped by him though. ( yes sick with the liking vampire make believe rape) anyways good story carry it on
haleycc chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
I'm intrigued by your premise here, and I can't wait to see where the story goes!
Neinka chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Ooo I love time travel stories! And ths one certainly seems original! And I am sure it will be as a great story as your "A Gem of a Soul".
Sirius120 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Very interesting prompt for your story! Love your characterization of Spike in this chapter. I look forward to seeing where you take this.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »