Reviews for Proud Trophies Won in Foreign Fight
Seapea chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
I loved their first meeting! You nailed it. Definitely evil Spike, but I like it when he's confused like this. Hopefully the wheels will start turning.
NicolinaN chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
'bouncebouncebouncebounce' Yay! Awesome. Made me feel all... womanly...
NicolinaN chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Very single-mindedly: Spike! Need evil Spike.

You write so well. Nice character, Edith.
Neinka chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Now I am wondering if she is really in the past..or in the past of another dimesnion. Don't know which I would prefer.
I love their first meeting! Spike acted just how I imagined. But the things Buffy said...that she dusted Angelus and the Master. I am sure Spike would do a happy dance if he thought Angelus is dead. And he would certainly tell this little information to Dru and Darla (but then maybe he wouldn't because he would want to have Anne/Buffy just for himself to kill).
SpiderAndPhantom chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Please post more this story is awesome! I hope she gets raped by him though. ( yes sick with the liking vampire make believe rape) anyways good story carry it on
haleycc chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
I'm intrigued by your premise here, and I can't wait to see where the story goes!
Neinka chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Ooo I love time travel stories! And ths one certainly seems original! And I am sure it will be as a great story as your "A Gem of a Soul".
Sirius120 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Very interesting prompt for your story! Love your characterization of Spike in this chapter. I look forward to seeing where you take this.
haleycc chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Very intrigued by this idea. Can't wait to see where it goes!
RedHead023 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Very promising start. I know you're good at writing an evil Spike. Excited to see where this goes.
Litalove chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Hmmm, can't wait to read more :)
NicolinaN chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Wow. You write sooo good! I have no clue as to what's going on but I am so thrilled to get to meet Spike at his evil-est.
hulettwyo chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Promising beginning! Can't wait to see what you come up with. Please update soonest!
Clara Jean chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Can't wait to hear more of the story, I was so bummed how quickly I read the chapter and hoping there would be more. I'm hooked
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh THIS is for me! Write, woman, write! Sounds so promising and, as usual, wonderful writing. / Nic.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8