Reviews for and death is frozen in my heart
Tai'shar chapter 1 . 3/21
Wooooow! That was really great! The idea of it.. well. It's chilling. (I apologize for that.) Your writing leans a little heavily
on
this
but because the whole piece is that way, it isn't as bad as it could be, and adds consistency. I got really good mental pictures of what was happening, particularly when Jack freezes Pitch. The whole idea of it, death always accompanying Jack Frost, is really great; it fits perfectly, and I absolutely love the "dead of winter" line. "Endless winter wonderland" is also very evocative. The whole story really is chilling, in all senses of the word. Brilliant job.
Luffy1Ace1Sabo chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
That was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I lllloooovvveeed this story
BloodyDreams6666 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Well Damn I don't know why but I thought this would be funny and well didn't expect this though I liked reading this oh well good story :D
icewindsleetandsnow chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh. Wow. I wasn't expecting that. Okay. Wow.
sarafine-ecleips chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
wow. twisted. awesome!
Melan B.D chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Good point
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Very scary interpretation of Jack. I likey! Btw, I read your bio and the RotG High School thing. Very interesting and yeah, I gotta admit I see your point. It fascinates me, the depth of cruelty that MiM shows to Jack. 300 years is such a long time for anyone to be alone, not knowing why they were remade into such a figure. I like to think there is a purpose, although I haven't figured one out yet.
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh. My. God.
::blinking::
Masterfully done.
Thank you for sharing.
1valleygirl4 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
cool.
eldarhunter chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
i love this so much please please do more i would love to see the guardians reactions
Unknown chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
WOW
Wardove706 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
That... was really creepy... Good, yes, but also veerrryyy creepy right there :P
ztanita chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
It was... Wow. 0_0 Thank you so much.
Saka moon chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Thank you. THANK YOU! This has been bugging me for the longest time! Jack died! Drowned in a frozen lake, and awakened as the Spirit of Winter, the Earth's embodiment of Death, so why should he be afraid of a mere giver of nightmares?
I've pictured Jack has having a kind of darker, more twisted side to him, if not simply because he is the Spirit of Winter - the darkest season - then because he was alone for three hundred years and anyone left alone for that long would probably develop some twisted warps in their personality.
Anyway, I think you portrayed that quite nicely. I applaud your story and thank you once again for bringing it into existence.