Reviews for The Strange Ones
Las Letras de Elizabeth chapter 8 . 3/16
This is... this is so heartbreaking... is so perfect... is so...
*cries*
i can't believe i never thought of the possibility of some guy falling for Lucy...
*cries desperately*
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 5 . 3/8
Wait a second, this is scarily similar to another one shot published in 2008, also called Disarmed, by the author Aebhel.

A but strange, don't you think?
Dymphna Karpovna chapter 11 . 2/11
Wonderful. Brilliantly wonderful. I did not review every single chapter, but I enjoyed all of them greatly. Thank you for this beautiful piece of writing!
Dymphna Karpovna chapter 10 . 2/11
That was astoundingly beautiful and a wonderful depiction of the four. I loved how you described them very, very much.
Dymphna Karpovna chapter 8 . 2/11
That is so sad to think about, I hadn't really thought about that aspect of their return to Aslan's country.
Dymphna Karpovna chapter 6 . 2/11
This one was particularly beautiful; I loved how she told the children about Aslan.
Dymphna Karpovna chapter 2 . 2/11
I had never thought about the night attacks being "bad taste" and cowardly. That was very interesting and remarkably well-thought out! I'm enjoying this greatly! :)
godess bubbles chapter 11 . 2/2
I love these kinds of stories where they realize they are royalty
Read-a-holic chapter 11 . 1/11
Wow! So far this has been one of the best post narnia stories I've found! You do a fantastic job of showing how they changed, what it would be like to suddenly be young children again, but not at the same time. As well as a great job showing others reactions to the kings and queens changes!
Keep it up! You have a back for writing!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 11 . 1/5
Excellent. Truly excellent.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This was so freaking cute! Them dancing with each other is one of my all time favorite things
Alicia Olivia Mirza chapter 11 . 10/17/2016
Hey!
Interesting series of short pieces :)

Alicia :)
Irish Dancer chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
Compared to the other ones - which I am enjoying greatly - this chapter is a little overwritten.
Irish Dancer chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Kudos. Good opening chapter.
Heart of the Flaming Sea chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !