Reviews for The Strange Ones
Edmin .FemEdmund. Pevensie chapter 10 . 5/8
I loved the last chapter best I think.
meldahlie chapter 10 . 1/11
I enjoyed this set of tales. Thank you.
QueenyLeAcH chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
I like these. :) The outside perspectives are really nice. Although... I would like to see something humorous again.
DuchessSapphire chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
They sided Susan on him! That's awesome!
SmoothAmy chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Pls update soon!
purple sky always chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
I loved this chapter. Someone from England is able to see the kings and queens for who they are.
TheWordThief chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
love these, looking forward to more :)
OTHSBERKB chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
Such a good story! Please update soon :)
jedidah chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
This was simply beautiful. I have no other words to describe your work.

Just...beautiful.
Fizzydrop2000 chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Did brother Jules go to Narnia at some point
MCH chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
This is getting better & better, as you explore more & more the Pevensie's. The highs & lows of their lives after their returns from Narnia. It could not be easy to go from being a ruler who'd had toal care of a country for in CS Lewis story of Narnia. Back to children in the care of adults. I wonder how many times they all thought I could do this better, or when being told something by some adult yes I know that. Very hard.

Looking forwards to the next chapter.
MelodiousVengeance chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
Just wow. These are amazing stories.
I was hooked from the first one I read. You've captured the siblings in perfect detail and your writing is exquisite.

I can't wait to read more of these, they are amazing.
GreenDrkness chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
Yeah its been awhile since the last update but at least you updated
I love this chapter it just says the before after tLtWatW then again after PC
Keep on the writes
Violets and Lilies chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
Oh, I love that! It's wonderful! I love how you did the stages of their lives before and after Narnia. It was really, really lovely. I particularly love the end where Brother Jules (who made me think of Jules Verne) got to see them for who they are and hear the Lion's roar. I also just love the way you used Magnificent, Gentle, Just, and Valiant to describe all of them! Gave me chills, you did! Love it! I've got to remember that!

V&L
AmazingWriter123 chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
That was an amazing chapter,lovely descriptions and I like how Brother Jules thinks.