Reviews for The Strange Ones
Kiryuu Zerorin-Hime chapter 10 . 5/8
I loved the last chapter best I think.
meldahlie chapter 10 . 1/11
I enjoyed this set of tales. Thank you.
QueenyLeAcH chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
I like these. :) The outside perspectives are really nice. Although... I would like to see something humorous again.
DuchessSapphire chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
They sided Susan on him! That's awesome!
SmoothAmy chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Pls update soon!
purple sky always chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
I loved this chapter. Someone from England is able to see the kings and queens for who they are.
TheWordThief chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
love these, looking forward to more :)
OTHSBERKB chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
Such a good story! Please update soon :)
jedidah chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
This was simply beautiful. I have no other words to describe your work.

Fizzydrop2000 chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Did brother Jules go to Narnia at some point
MCH chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
This is getting better & better, as you explore more & more the Pevensie's. The highs & lows of their lives after their returns from Narnia. It could not be easy to go from being a ruler who'd had toal care of a country for in CS Lewis story of Narnia. Back to children in the care of adults. I wonder how many times they all thought I could do this better, or when being told something by some adult yes I know that. Very hard.

Looking forwards to the next chapter.
MelodiousVengeance chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
Just wow. These are amazing stories.
I was hooked from the first one I read. You've captured the siblings in perfect detail and your writing is exquisite.

I can't wait to read more of these, they are amazing.
GreenDrkness chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
Yeah its been awhile since the last update but at least you updated
I love this chapter it just says the before after tLtWatW then again after PC
Keep on the writes
Violets and Lilies chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
Oh, I love that! It's wonderful! I love how you did the stages of their lives before and after Narnia. It was really, really lovely. I particularly love the end where Brother Jules (who made me think of Jules Verne) got to see them for who they are and hear the Lion's roar. I also just love the way you used Magnificent, Gentle, Just, and Valiant to describe all of them! Gave me chills, you did! Love it! I've got to remember that!

AmazingWriter123 chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
That was an amazing chapter,lovely descriptions and I like how Brother Jules thinks.