Reviews for The Strange Ones
SmoothAmy chapter 10 . 3/1
Pls update soon!
purple sky always chapter 10 . 2/26
I loved this chapter. Someone from England is able to see the kings and queens for who they are.
TheWordThief chapter 10 . 1/19
love these, looking forward to more :)
OTHSBERKB chapter 10 . 1/16
Such a good story! Please update soon :)
jedidah chapter 10 . 1/11
This was simply beautiful. I have no other words to describe your work.

Just...beautiful.
Fizzydrop2000 chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Did brother Jules go to Narnia at some point
MCH chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
This is getting better & better, as you explore more & more the Pevensie's. The highs & lows of their lives after their returns from Narnia. It could not be easy to go from being a ruler who'd had toal care of a country for in CS Lewis story of Narnia. Back to children in the care of adults. I wonder how many times they all thought I could do this better, or when being told something by some adult yes I know that. Very hard.

Looking forwards to the next chapter.
MelodiousVengeance chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
Just wow. These are amazing stories.
I was hooked from the first one I read. You've captured the siblings in perfect detail and your writing is exquisite.

I can't wait to read more of these, they are amazing.
GreenDrkness chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
Yeah its been awhile since the last update but at least you updated
I love this chapter it just says the before after tLtWatW then again after PC
Keep on the writes
Violets and Lilies chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
Oh, I love that! It's wonderful! I love how you did the stages of their lives before and after Narnia. It was really, really lovely. I particularly love the end where Brother Jules (who made me think of Jules Verne) got to see them for who they are and hear the Lion's roar. I also just love the way you used Magnificent, Gentle, Just, and Valiant to describe all of them! Gave me chills, you did! Love it! I've got to remember that!

V&L
AmazingWriter123 chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
That was an amazing chapter,lovely descriptions and I like how Brother Jules thinks.
Pnk library chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Hey absolutely luv this chappie plz don't abandon this story
Ariyah chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Hurrah, another chapter! :-D I liked how you worked in the time between LWW and PC, though I'll admit it confused me for a bit.
If you'll capitalize Edmund's Bible and de-capitalize "the" in "the Word of The Lord", I'll have nothing more to say than, "good job on another good chapter". :-)

Ariel_of_Narnia
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Wow that chapter gave me e chills!
narnias no.1fan chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Well to sum it all up the late update made me enjoy it more I think because I looked forward to it (if that makes any sense) I really felt the words in this chapter it was really touching :)