Reviews for The Strange Ones
Bosma17 chapter 11 . 5/2
Please update
tonkshamsandwich chapter 11 . 2/21
Ahh loved this series! I love this type of stories, where we can see what they were like in england after narnia

You write this really well, everyone is beautifully in character :)
Ahhh i love this series! :D i love these kind of stories, where we see how narnia affected them back in england :)

tonks
Roead05 chapter 10 . 1/20
BEAUTY. UTTER BEAUTY
Roead05 chapter 8 . 1/20
This BROKE my heart. Who needed emotions? Ahh litl' Theo got the girl...but lost her again.
harmonious chapter 11 . 11/4/2017
This is a beautiful story. I will forever be haunted by the idea of the Pevensies' having to return to England after growing in Narnia. I trusted in Alan but it was still heartbreaking. I love how you gave them purpose though in spreading Alan's message. I love the part where Peter gives a battle plan and when the priest watches them walk out.
Las Letras de Elizabeth chapter 8 . 3/16/2017
This is... this is so heartbreaking... is so perfect... is so...
*cries*
i can't believe i never thought of the possibility of some guy falling for Lucy...
*cries desperately*
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 5 . 3/8/2017
Wait a second, this is scarily similar to another one shot published in 2008, also called Disarmed, by the author Aebhel.

A but strange, don't you think?
Dymphna Karpovna chapter 11 . 2/11/2017
Wonderful. Brilliantly wonderful. I did not review every single chapter, but I enjoyed all of them greatly. Thank you for this beautiful piece of writing!
Dymphna Karpovna chapter 10 . 2/11/2017
That was astoundingly beautiful and a wonderful depiction of the four. I loved how you described them very, very much.
Dymphna Karpovna chapter 8 . 2/11/2017
That is so sad to think about, I hadn't really thought about that aspect of their return to Aslan's country.
Dymphna Karpovna chapter 6 . 2/11/2017
This one was particularly beautiful; I loved how she told the children about Aslan.
Dymphna Karpovna chapter 2 . 2/11/2017
I had never thought about the night attacks being "bad taste" and cowardly. That was very interesting and remarkably well-thought out! I'm enjoying this greatly! :)
godess bubbles chapter 11 . 2/2/2017
I love these kinds of stories where they realize they are royalty
Read-a-holic chapter 11 . 1/11/2017
Wow! So far this has been one of the best post narnia stories I've found! You do a fantastic job of showing how they changed, what it would be like to suddenly be young children again, but not at the same time. As well as a great job showing others reactions to the kings and queens changes!
Keep it up! You have a back for writing!