Reviews for The Strange Ones
Ariyah chapter 11 . 7/1
I'm so late to the update, I feel ashamed of myself. But excellent as usual. I tend to not think so much about the Pevensie parents seeing the change in their children, so this was real good.
Just a note that John would have said that Edmund was "evading", not "invading", the truth. ;-)

Ariel_of_Narnia
Loonka chapter 11 . 6/15
Your stories are amazing. I really like the one with Lucy and Edmund duelling and the one about Theo. Keep up the good work :)
Wolf9lucky chapter 1 . 6/12
Awesome!
Dwarrior chapter 11 . 5/29
These stories were awesome. Wonderful job... Keep up the great work...
TheScottishLegend chapter 11 . 5/20
I really enjoyed these ficlets! I honestly don't think that there are enough fics on here that properly capture how they would act or feel when they returned, from adults in kinds bodies. You captured it really well! Keep it up :)
KriliraFrostDragon'68 chapter 11 . 5/14
I've really enjoyed reading these one-shots, chapter 10 has by far been one of my favourites and the one after Lucy's death was heart moving. I look forward to another chapter soon; it would almost be nice if you put these one-shots into a story about the Pevensie's back in England. Keep writing, K
Sophia the Scribe chapter 11 . 5/13
Good story with great insight. I hope you plan to continue this storyline!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
az23bv chapter 2 . 5/12
Hahaha! A great one! I loved how poised and confident Peter was, knowing what he said would work.
az23bv chapter 1 . 5/12
In the country! LOL!
Beautiful composition.
NotAbleToLogin chapter 11 . 5/10
Welcome back, lovely. Just want to let you know that I have been following your fic for a while and was pleasantly surprised to see that you had updated! The chapter was eloquently written and tugged at my heartstrings perfectly. :) I would login to review, however the site seems to be rejecting my username/password. I hope this will suffice for you and good luck on your finals!
strawberry-e chapter 11 . 5/9
Hi there, welcome back :)
Normally I wouldn't wish this for anyone, but in this case I'm happy that you "got bitten by the Narnia bug" ;)
I have read your stories TSO and LTLST for quite some time now (one or two years?) and really really enjoyed them. They are interesting and high quality in writing and I think that you have a wonderful way of getting the messages of each piece across to the audience.
I would be happy to read more from you in the future and wish you good luck on your finals!
All the best,
Strawberry-e
KHLostEmpress chapter 11 . 5/1
This was great! I quite enjoyed your comeback chapter.
bookhugs chapter 11 . 5/1
This is honestly one of my favorite fics ever, and I am quite happy that the itch to write lead you back to this piece. You really understand what changes and what hardships the siblings had as they were thrust back into their old lives.
Violets and Lilies chapter 11 . 5/1
Hey, hey! Wow, my mouth fell open when I saw this update!

Has it really been three years? I can't believe that. My, how time flies. I can't even believe that it's May 1st either.

This was a great chapter. Full of nostalgia and love. John Pevensie is little used so it's fun to open up his character a bit.

PM me when you can (you'd better too!). I'd love to get caught up. Good luck with finals too.

V&L
Beloved Daughter chapter 11 . 5/1
Isn't it funny how you get that writing big just when you're crazy busy? Haha. I know what that's like.

Thanks for a great and introspective chapter update.