Reviews for They Once Were Angels
Guest chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
U should make a love story of Luce and cam! I mean, Luce and Daniel are a very cute couple, but what would happen if instead of Daniel, it was cam? Like, not with the same story line, but like, cute moments with Luce and cam (NOT from the book; made up by u) and like u could make a 20 or something chapter fan fic about it!:) u don't have to but I hope u at least give it a chance;) btw, I LOVED ur story:) it was really good and cute and just AMAZING! I loved it!;)
-Madi3 ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
You should do something romantic with cam:) u don't have to but I just think cam should be in the story more:) I luv him!;) btw, it's GREAT so far! Keep up the good work:):):):););););)
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Um, Luce has hazel eyes, not gray!
Angela chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Hey, I'm not sure if you remember but there was a guest "A" that wrote to you, and you said that they inspired a chapter of this book. Well that was me. I just wanted to say that I love your stories and that you have a great talent. Keep writing xx
stephcullen2000 chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
I love this story x
SamF chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
OMG... I LOVED ur fanfic I couldn't stop reading itthx for writing this and hopefully u write more...
P.S. I LOVE UR STORY
ellie chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
this has been the best fanfic ive read regarding the fallen series. I loved it so much! You're very talented. Thank you :)
Bthedancer14 chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
This was really good! Love the story and ending! It's perfect!
zessica101 chapter 21 . 3/18/2013
It's an amazing story and it's too bad that this story isn't inside the books! I'M A BIG FAN!
amabethchase chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
I JUST READ THIS EXTRA SCENE AND OMG THE END IS ACTUALLY THE CUTEST THING EVER
skycharm1998 chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
Omg i loved it thanx x
jmoongurl chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
I so totally love this story! It's amazing!
FallenFan77 chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
Eeeep! Loved it, so cute! You are a great writer, this was truly an amazing story to read :D
HiddenVampire chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
What a perfect ending :)
Jaylee13 chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
This was such a great fanfiction! :D