Reviews for The Legend Foretold
BinxAngelo13 chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
POST THE NEXT INE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
A ninja cannot have too many elements. Your OC is Mary sue, but if you shorten their elements to one...that might work. You probably also want to take out your OC s being Garmadons apprentice. That's also Mary sue.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Attention: An all out attack has been planned against Eliminator on : SUNDAY JUNE 16th at the following times:

Round 1 4:00 pm EST

Round 2 5:00 pm EST

Round 3 6:00 pm EST

The attack will be held in three rounds. In each round we will use Spam and Report Tactics using Sock Accounts. (See below).

Why now?

At this point in time, the Eliminators are severely lacking in active Mods. We have the perfect opportunity to wreak havoc on their forum.

Isn't it pointless if they know we're coming for them?

No. Theres only two ways to stop a spam attack; ban all invaders or lock all threads. By the time they've banned us all they will have been reported hundreds of times, meaning there forum won't stay up long. If they lock all their topics, the forum will become inactive.

What are Spam and Report Tactics?

Part 1- Spam. You can do anything from advertising a product, to posting a link from another site, to using foul language. Whatever rule you feel comfortable breaking.

Part 2- Report. After you've been banned from posting, report all the posts you made to the site admins. The forum itself is held responsible and will therefore be shut down.

What are Sock Accounts?

A sock account is any extra account owned by someone who already has one. For the attack to work, each attacker should create AT LEAST two sock accounts, more are acceptable though :)

Any questions? Go to /myforums/CodeyKey14/4034633/

NOTE:
Please COPY AND PASTE this to your profile and/or forum if you believe the Eliminators should not be allowed on .
Belinda Laureano chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
PLZ PUT UP A NEW FREAKIN CHAPTER!
Coletta 2001 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
I know you probaly not looking for an oc but I have another one:

NAME: Janiya Fellows (JJ as she likes to be called)
AGE: 17
ELEMENT: Chaos
ELEMENTAL COLOR: Midnight Black
APPEARENCE: She has light brown skin, gray eyes(gray covers all of the eye there is no white or black in her eyes), neck-length dirty blonde hair, canined teeth, and claws.
Side: Evil.
Thorn Garmadon chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Whenever i look after my younger cousins they try to destroy me. I luv this story! got any hints on how to make them not try to kill me? I am not a playground!
Ninjago1019 chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Nice!
Scratso chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
OMG! Not again! ZANEEE! And Genna hating fire makes it epiccc. More! XD
ZaneWalker chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
i love all the Zane drama so much! I also love how fast you update :D you're awesome! great chapter too!
Z4NE chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
OMG Zane! Lilly what are u gonna do to my Zane?!
Scratso chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
You should totally put the fire and water ninja together! it sorta mixes in a weird-ish cool way. X3 and a love triangle would really make the story epic! Update moreee! I can't wait to see what happens to Zane!
_
KitKat8965 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Love triangle in Ninjago? YES! And the water ninja and fire ninja... IT COULD WORK!
Ninjago1019 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
nice! dunno about the love pairings because the only one i really know about is Jay/Nya
PowerinPink chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
I love the idea of the water and fire ninja falling in love XD

I think Savannah should flirt with Jay at first, but then after like a talk with Nya they become BFFs lol XD

Update soon!
ZaneWalker chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Aw Zane and Alana :) and Zane! Oh no!