Reviews for Linked In
KillerWidow chapter 1 . 3/18
OMG! I loved the other POV of this but this one blows it out of the water, getting to see all of their reaction is the best. thank you so much, I didn't even know how much I wanted something like this until you practically read my mind and wrote it!
Luce-san chapter 1 . 2/23
Such a great story! It was exciting, that's for sure
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 2/16
I love the Merchant of Death. The character AND the story.
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 2/13
Whoa.
Smile Black chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
:D Oh my god! It's so rare to see some awesome fics with Tony so badass and yay you made it!
meriland25 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Love it! Have a nice day :)
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This was pretty well executed. I like that it did not read as choppy side comments tacked on to another story, but actually as its own thing. Congrats! I appreciated reading this!
DetectiveAtWork chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Love this story
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Nice.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
(...there's something, but may be [not only] my imagination)

THIS IS GREAT! XDD

The others KNOWS!

OH MY GOD!

AWESOME!
Fyoex chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Loved it! On a whim I searched 'merchant of death' to see what interesting stories would come out of it, and Oceanbreeze7's story was the first. I loved it, and wished that the team could have seen it. And voila, right below it was this gem. Thank you so much
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
OMG! THAT! WAS! AWESOME! I LOVE IT! FREAKING AMAZING!

You Did A Really Good Job With The Teams Responses To How Tony Was Acting. Very Well Done! XD
Neellok chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
*squee* I adore Ocean's work, especially "Merchant of Death". You did an excellent job writing a side story to that. I never thought about the Avenegrs watching that scene through JARVIS. I'm so glad that you thought of it! It made me so happy that they knew what was going on and that they were able to see the darker side of Tony. Great job.

-Ne
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
SO CUTE! :D
SarcasticSam chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This story is amazing! Next time you should have them read So It Shows by crazyidea-inc. With Fury and Coulson. I can only imagine their reactions.