Reviews for Happy Days
Dragon-Rider2001 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Dude I'm pretty surprised by this , but first off it's a crossover between two stories , but you added Transformers,Spider-Man, and other stories. The characters were out of character, it is fast-paced , now I'm not saying it was not good I enjoyed reading it it was new but I think the plot was confusing and the way was written kinda got me off as if it was a play
PlayboyVampire chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I have to admit that this is completely strange... And not in a good way. For example, the grammar literally made my brain ache. And the story was all too fast, there was no plot, and... There's no such consistency within these words. If you want to write a good fanfic, I have a few pointers that serve me well.

For starters, and yes, I sort of do this, but the characters in your stories are... Out of character. I know you love those characters and I can respect that, but try to have them in character. What I usually do, is that I study the Cartoon/show/movie I watch to form into a fanfic, and I use the elements I see on the tv screen.

Another, is a plot. So I notice your original plot is that you want Wile E. to force Lola into falling in love with him. That's probably the original plot idea. If it is, that's all I would have to say...

Third, we have the characters. There are too many. The original characters were from Looney Tunes and Batman: The Animated Series. But Then we see Transformers, and Spider-Man, and Star Wars... It's all too confusing. I'll admit that I've never done a crossover fanfic in my entire life, but if you plan on making a crossover with just two different shows, then it should stay like that.

That's all the help I can dish out from my brain, but I hope it helps.
Misty chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Seriously, I think you could've done a better job on this. It kindof is stupid, and too fast paced, it's confusing, and is it really about Wile E. and Lola, or is it a bland, dead fanfic that was just you trying to use as many characters as possible and made the story a crossover fic, I mean, we don't need so many random characters in the story! I was disappointed with this, I thought by the description it would be a good story. I guess I was wrong. I'm not meaning to offend anyone even though I probably did, I'm not oblivious to the fact you would get offended, so get pissed off at me. I don't care. I'm trying to be honest. And I'm just saying, this is not a good fanfic
Lightning chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Ok. I usually try to be nice in my comments, but I don't think that fanfic was very good. It was confusing, not detailed, it happened way too fast. I wouldn't call it a Looney Tunes fanfic, that is for purely Looney Tunes fics. Wanna write a crossover? Put it as a crossover which is what this is. And honestly I was just disappointed. I mean it looked like a good Fanfiction by the description, but, I couldn't even follow the story. It's not about Lola and Wile E. at all really, it's mostly a bland fanfic that you just had to add as many random, not-needed characters to the whole thing, and you really didn't focus on the plot.
7kolache7 chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Great Job 5raptor5! I loved it!
TheBestGamer chapter 1 . 12/8/2012