Reviews for Assumptions
sentarla chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Okay, you totally rocked that fic! This is going down as one of my favourite short stories and it had not sex, so that is really saying something. Thank you so much! Did you happen to write a sequel on this? Could see a funny one crew reaction one. Thanks!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
lmao. cute. XD
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Jajajajajajaja! What a weird fic! But really funny! :)
FRK921 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
LOLOL!
Proper.English chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That last line was the kicker for me. I read this with a smile but at the end I couldn't stop laughing for a good five minutes.
atymer chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
lol Go Jim, yes you will have your cake and eat it too. The only one in the universe who would dare all for love and beat opposition over the head to keep it in all its forms. lol lovely greedy Jim. You got to love him.
Fav list cause the smile won't quit.
Devil Dragon Angel chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Love the story! Are u going to write a sequel where it shows everyone's reaction to 'the hottest command threesome'?
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This story goes down as an all time favorite! Even if it is a one-shot you have definitely mastered the art of short story though I would have liked to see what the admirals thought of said threesome!
mixedfix chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Damn! I love how you captured bones! Amazing!
Buzzygrl07 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Loved it. Absolutely beautiful! Are you going to write more? I hope so.
Luthien82 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh, this was cute! I adored the friendship between Kirk and Bones, and I loved how you handled the whole Kirk-is-Spock's-mate trope. Excellent! 3
sapere7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Hahahahhah..
This is awesome!
I love Jim and Bones and Spock in it...
Jim being married to Bones to keep him alive and them togethjer - perfect! Makes so much sense!
Kinda ironic that both of Jim's marriages are a matter of life and death, only in different ways.
Also, I adore the way Spock professed his love for Jim... Just, so intense and true...
This must have a sequel with jim mushiness to Spock! (maybe some other life/death/allergic reaction on an alien planet aftermath).
Lastly, this is probably the only pon farr story with not only no sex, no sex in between Jim and Spock, but also no immediate sex between Jim and Spock... Which strikes me as amusing.
Shadena chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
What a fun story. I really enjoyed it. I can't tell if this is a one shot or not. So in case it isn't I'm following the story. Good luck!
seacat03 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This was so funny! The last part made me think of Spock and Bones arguing about "Your husband" doing something stupid!
m chapter 1 . 12/11/2012