Reviews for Pitch's Game
333
Cannibalistic Sporks chapter 4 . 1/18
Please continue?
Not-Your-Average-InuYokai chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
I implore you to look at the title of this chapter and think of all the jokes that could've been made had this been a Harry Potter fanfiction.
Chemical Cat chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
D'AWWW! Ok, at first I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to trust pitch, ir if he wad going to betray jack. But I think he's gonna be cool. Still nit 100% sure. I love this story! Its really funny and really cute. I hope you decide to continue it further :)
Talia-Naeva chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
I'm confused... what was Jack doing?
Lupa Vargas chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
Awww. Now I want to hug Pitch.
Deanie.Winchester chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
love it!
CatOrWall chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Oh my LORD, that was so beautifully AWKWARD.
Jack: How do I hug? Idunno, let's just go for it.
Pitch: What the hell is he doing? Is he trying to - OH HI. THAT'S MY PERSONAL SPACE. Okay, I'm alright with this...

Why you no update anymore? This is so GREAT.

Is there anything I could possibly do to help you update more? Because I totally will do it. Hell, I'll offer to co-write, though I have no idea how that would work. Having two people writing a fic is awkward. BUT STILL. DO WANT.
CatOrWall chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
I laughed SO FREAKING HARD.

Pitch is probably a bit irritated. "Oy, I thought we were in this together. Getting snowballed was not part of the deal."
CatOrWall chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Hehehe, they were there watching the whole time. I'm so freaking excited, it's not even funny.
CatOrWall chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Well I'm intrigued. I'm loving prankster Pitch.
FlamingFics chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
This is great. I loved Jack's many failed attempts at a hug, I seriously died laughing. However death will not stop me from reading this, update soon so I wont have to haunt you.
Edward0Elric chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Updaaaaaaaaaaate
n0T3Z k1LLz 3v3RYtH1Ng chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Oh gog this was amazing! :D the staff thing and then are you going to let me go now? "..hmph.." ".." Amazing! Love this!
Avelona-and-Sally chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
THIS IS THE BEST THING. THE BEST. THING.

The fluff! And the funny! And the Pitch! And the Jack! Why so cute?! Why so amazizzing?! Sjsbsodjaiwgwnsibs!1!eleven!

I wanna say something intelligent and critique-y but I can't FIND anything to criticize. Aahvejdbxisbajsb! This is beautiful! Aasfbsjdnsksjsbvjsqpdieyg!