Reviews for Fairytale of New York
Please continue
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Seriously love it! Come back Izzie
flowslikerain chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Beautiful chapter, you should def write more Alex and Izzie stories :)
lexziefan chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Great story :) just carry on! I do and will always love LEXZIE. I agree with you, they'll be one of the couples that will be remembered even after years.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Beautiful writing, i love this story and I will ALWAYS ship lexzie, so please carry on! You're right they will always (whether people like them or not) Be remebered as one of the signature GReys couples when show ends! KH only one of cast to win an Emmy after all!
islandgirl33 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Wow, thanks so much for your recommendations! I'll def check them out :)

Thanks also for the reviews & please feel free to rant/tell me what you think, anytime lol! You know, I was actually thinking about stopping writing GA fanfic and moving on to something else. As I know a lot of people have moved on from Lexzie :( - (but I only saw season 5-6 this year, so I’m a bit behind! And, haven't seen much of recent seasons.)

To those of you that don’t like Izzie, please give her a chance, the writers totally trashed her character in the end and made her unlikeable – but I think it would have been a totally different story if KH had stayed, they would have written her differently, more like S1/2 and people would have seen a more loveable Izzie! Alex loved her so much and they had amazing chemistry. He is such a complex character and Izzie brought out a whole different side to him, which is why I really LOVE writing about them, especially as their story ended on the show :( Naturally people see things from Alex’s side more as he is still on the show, but, remember he wasn’t perfect either! I think when GA comes to an end, Lexzie, will be one of the main couples people will remember Grey’s Anatomy for!

Thanks again for reviewing and next chap will be more Mer/Der! :)
To islandgirl33 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Hey! Heard you like reading Lexzie fics :) Although I don't really ship them anymore (I agree with you that the way they wrote Izzie off was really OOC and for me it actually ruined my love for Lexzie) I still like reading Lexzie fics, just for fun :) I don't have an FFnet account but I can suggest some of the stories I read and really LOVED (and I love yours) here (I don't know if you are still interested or you got what you wanted. Also I don't know if these stories have already been suggested to you, but I'll just write them, just in case you don't know about them. )

1)Everything that Darley1101 writes. She's really an amazing writer. I love each of her fics. And she wrote some really amazing Lexzie ones.
2)The Miraculous Chaos of Christmas by Musiclover14 (Although the story is not complete from what I remember, the writing is amazing )
3)Again by yesliterally. It is complete and it has a really nice theme.
4)Learning to Live by justkillingtime. Kind of sad, but really great :)
5) Funny thing: I was going to suggest you Trying to live again by islandgirl33 and I just realized that it's you :) Awwwww that fic was great, by the way.
6) And now I was going to suggest The Decision. That's yours too, right? Anyway, sometimes when you get bored take a look on YOUR fics. They're really awesome :)

Here are some good Slexie ones. Because you like Slexie too, right ;) ?

1)How I Got To Where I Am by Caitlinlaurie (Great! Enough said)
2)Tangled Up In You by Vinnie K (Great. Awesome. And I love it )
3)Words Left Unsaid by . .SEE (It's really awesome, too)

Uhhh, sorry I hadn't more to suggest about Slexie. I recently became a fan of the couple (or former couple :( ) and I really don't know any more fics...

Crowen (Yay! The only couple that still has hope left :) )

1)Lucinders stories. All of them are awesome.
2)Baby Steps by SpyKid18. Loved this story from start to an end. Also, I think SpyKid18 made another Crowen story. Check that out, too. She has also write a Japril story (Jackson/April) that has bits and pieces of Lexzie, Slexie and Crowen in it. You can skip the Japril parts if you don't like them and read the rest. :)

Anyway, that was all I had to suggest. Again, sorry that I din't send you a PM, but like I said, I don't have an account :/ Also, thanks for your awesome stories! Keep going! (If you don't want the review to be public you can remove it after you check out the stories. If you want to check them out :/)
LoveyDovey chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Lexzie was like a fairytale from S1 to S5. Too good to be true :( While one part of me will never forget the magic of Lexzie (NEVER) and that small part will always wish for Izzie to come back, I'm ready for Alex to move on and be happy. I got over the fact that he's gonna get a new love. I guess he couldn't be in love with Iz forever...:( I'm sure though that he'll always love her and remember her (just not in the way they were before Izzie's abrupt leave:( :'( :'( ) Seems like Jo Wilson is replacing our girl :/ I do feel it's a little bit forced but I had that feeling with every other relationship on Grey's. Like Crowen and MerDer, and then they became two of my favortie couples. And I like Jo. She seems an okay girl. Good and sweet (and with a past similar to Alex's so he can understand her). But, anyway, before I started rambling on a review I wanted to say something else. I may got over the fact that they'll never ever get back together (and I unintentionally just wrote the name of a Taylor Swift song, lol) but Lexzie stories are always welcome. Especially so beautifully written. Most Lexzie stories after Izzie left had the characters too OOC and the plotlines were just ridiculous. Then people just stopped writing Alex/Izzie. There are like 4 or 5 Jolex (Jo/Alex) stories in the site, already. A little bit more and they'll tag her in the characters list! So many people ship them, forgetting Lexzie. I don't know if I ship Jolex (I like them enough, but it's too early to ship them) but I know that I love Lexzie. So, keep going (finally my point). I love your story.

P.S. Maybe Shonda will make us like Jolex in the end... I hope they get a REALLY interesting, because we can't just get over the SUPER-GREAT Lexzie, like that.

XOXOXOXO

LoveyDovey
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
I don't really like Lexzie but I love MerDer. You write a good job capturing their characters but there's more Lexzie than MerDer. Don't get me wrong I love Alex (I can't really stand Izzie) but MerDer is my favorite by far and it seems like there's not so much of them. I know the characters you chose as main are them, but since I read in your summary that the story is both MerDer and Lexzie, then add a little more of them :) It's not that I don't like the story (god, I love it). And your writing is beautiful. You're actually making Izzie's character likeable (hell, almost enjoyable). Your writing skills are fantastic ;) So, keep the chapters coming! Oh, and you actually remind me that in 2 days (end of the world) I'm dying... (along with millions other people)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Good story, perhaps some more Mer/Der action though? Alex and Izzie shouldn't have all the fun!
Jessica chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Wow, I still love Alex with Izzie! This is perfect, just what fic is for :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Love it! Is a bit different!
NameGreyslover chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Loved this, good work. Glad someone is still writing about Alex and Izzie!
flowslikerain chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Good chapter :)
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
How are you gonna turn this into a fairytale? Lol. Good job with this :)