Reviews for My Best Friend Does My Makeup
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I like Sandy laughing: I can just imagine him 'losing it'. XD Sandy's so sweet. And I like the fact it's Bunny's turn after Jack's.
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Hilarious! Laughing so hard! xD
wolflover736 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Ha!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
And I'm sure makeup on fur is just the kind of challenge she wanted!
HAKANANIA chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Haha. This reminds me of my first year in the shooting team. My coach said if we went to state competition he would put on a dress and makeup and carry around a purse for the meeting we had with our team. So one of th other coaches was doing his makeup an he even shaved his legs for the dress. It was so funny. He even kissed my grandpa which I thought was a little weird but he lost the bet so hey whatever.
Huntergirl360 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read! please, please, PLEASE make more like this pllllleeeeaaaassse! Or matey do s sequel where tooth does bunny's north'i and sand mans make up and show the whole workshop or tooth takes pitchers please I'm on my knees hear!
jackie frost chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
*laughing uncontrollably*Oh my gosh I can't breathe!*leans back in metaphorical chair while laughing**chair tips over and Jackie goes with it still laughing**from the floor*MEDIEVAL TORTURE DEVICE!HAHAHA! LITTLE RUSSIAN DOLL! OH MY GOD MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE!
Jack:Shut up its not funny!
North: But is true! You look like little doll with big eyes!
Jack:No I don't!
Tooth:Well that color does bring out your eyes.*starts chuckling*
Jack:Argh!
Me:*starts laughing again*
Frozenjaqulinefrost chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
what was the bet?
Sparkleh876 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Hahaha Im totally imagining Jack looking exactly like Elsa from Frozen now! LOL
8annie81 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
She should do the elves too... XD
How did this transpire exactly?
alex chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
hahahahha that's funny jack with make up. great job comedian
Amazing-Thalia-Grace chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
LOL!
Mari Rogers chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
You are Frakkin' HILARIOUS!
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Ha ha. Bunny's gonna get it... ;)
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 3/26/2013