Reviews for Sweet Dreams Are Made of This
Foreverglfan88 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Wow! I love RumCora but I've always liked the connection between Cora and Hook, good job! :)
lovingcaptainswan chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow, not only was this in character and well written, but it was hot. Which is weird, because I usually ship Hook with Emma or at least my guilty pleasure of him being FWB's of sorts with Regina, but hot damn, there is no denying the sexual tension between them in the show. It's my headcanon that there was definitely something like this going on between them. ;) And you captured it so well! I love how he was kinda pissed when she left, and I also liked that he had a healthy fear for her, since she was so powerful. Awesome job!
You know who chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Okay... sooooo *deep breath*

That was amazing. It's like the 20th time I have read this but it still gets me. Argh, THE best pairing in the existence of ever. Make me doubt my own stupidity. Anyways, I've never reviewed, although I have told you how I felt about this, several times.

Amazing, wonderful, sexy, hotness on a platter, just down right Captain Hearts awesomeness. *nod nod* I absolutely love it, certainly how I imagined the beanstalk scene.. in my head. Man, imagine if that happened. xD I'm ranting, I'll stop.

Good way to get the Killian train back into gear that's for sure. Onto number two ;)

From your one and only Hook! or Shauna
Shaunsie chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
((This is my account by the way :P ))

Shauna
Holly chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
HOW did I not see this fic before now?! I've been searching the internet for Hook/Cora stuff. Your stories are amazing and you are a very good writer. They're so perfectly in character. I'll be keeping an eye on you incase you ever write anymore for these two!
Min chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
GOD! Dying! You have such a terrific grip on the characters as individuals that when you smut them up together it is just unbearably perfect! Extraordinary story, please write more because you're fantastic! :)
Vera-Sabe chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Wow. Hot damn! This was totally hot. And I totally loved it.

I really wish something like this would have happened on the show. I know it's a family show. So, they wouldn't have any graphic stuff like this. Still, a kiss would have been perfect because I "really" did think that Hook was gonna kiss Cora when he started flirting with her. LOL

Anyway, this was perfect. I have a really soft spot for Hook/Cora, even though I don't like Cora herself. Hook makes Cora more... stable and better - if you know what I mean. Their sexual tension and chemistry is hot, mind-blowing, and it took me completely by surprise.

Also, I agree with the other reviewers. Hook has chemistry with everyone. He even has chemistry with the tree that Emma tied him to. Not that I ship him with that tree, but you get my point. LOL

Well, thank you so much for writing this. There's not enough of these two out there. So, I hope that you will write more Hook/Cora fics in the future. If you do, I will definitely read, review, and favorite them! *smiles*
Sheepyshavings chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I have been looking for some good ole' Black Hook smut, and you, my dear, have made me very happy. :)
lanaslipscar chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was freaking HOT! Not too over-the-top either. Just right. Of course you know I'm a huge Black Hook shipper, so this fic was perfect. Don't hesitate to write more of these!
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Ohhhh nice. hahah I admit, I did see some chemistry during this scene, but then again Hook has chemistry with everyone! Anyway, very good job :) Would you be able to write a Regina/Hook fic cause they have so much chemistry! Plllleeeeaaase :)
TheTragicRose chapter 1 . 12/8/2012