Reviews for I Hate Everything About You
Y.K.Willstone chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
It was just so perfect... You broke my heart with all the feels here and then put it back together OMG it was amazing. Well done. Thanks for the brilliant story and the just amazing plotline. Just a quick question - what gender was Gabriel in this story? I just got a bit confused as to what was going on there.

I still loved though. My parents wondered what I was grinning about when I finished it. And the prank they pulled on Destiel (saying that the show was a failure) was just perfect.

And I loved Adam, he was just awesome. And Cas, and Dean, and Gabriel. But there were so many goddamn feels there.

Well done, I congratulate you on the story.
Kate chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Wait, so now Gabriel has periods? And he dresses like a girl on multiple occasions? And I know 'Gabriela' could be used as a joke, but I don't think Dean meant it that way.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be offensive at all, but I'm super confused!
Katie chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
So wait, did you make Gabriel a cross dresser? Or a transgender? He wears girl clothes and make-up, but you're still referring to him as a 'he'. A little clarification would be nice.
Lauren chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
YAY YAY YA YAY best story I've read in a while, you should write a novel
trainern7 chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
When it said Gabe killed Sam by shoving fireworks in his ass I was like WTF and I died with laughter before realizing that it was a dream when Zar said he is giving up on Sam
AwesumBananas chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
FUCK YEAH! GOOOO GABBY!
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
This is so insane I literally can't ahahaha.

I nominate Bela as Biatch of the century, btw.

GO MATCHMAKER GABE! Get those two idgits back together.
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
... I legit thought Gabe shoving firecrackers up Sam's ass was real. Awks.
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Hahaha and so it begins! I can tell this is going to be a bumpy ride so I'm going to strap myself in and go in head-first. I LOVE The hate dynamic between, makes for a lot of fiery tension, no? ;)
i.b.22 chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
this is actually really sad this was the first Supernatural fanfic I have ever read and OH MY GOD ASDFOASI;FKLSNVOFIAGSKNFIUJL;EBUIGJL;W IT'S BEAUTIFUL. It's well written, loving the plot, loving the characters and how un OOC'ed they are. A lot of writers when they try to write something like this either one becomes super possessive or the other one becomes horrendously over the top submissive. This, this is just freaking perfect. Thank You for writing such beautiful fiction. I applaud you oh great writer.
Soulfert chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
:D very nice ending. Thank you for the great read.
Soulfert chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
Epic.
Soulfert chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
Thank god. Nice writing, and good idea with the earthquake. You had my heart going :') I really like your stuff so far. How to see many more stories :D.
Soulfert chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Thank god ive been dying to see how these two started to dislike each other so much. Loving your work so far as usual. Keep up the great work :D.
Soulfert chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I was gonna say...very nice for making it seem that way xD was loving that part hehe.