Reviews for The Bright Winter Stars
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 4/26
That was sweet, sad and beautiful.
Thx for sharing.
First time I've read that and I'm so glad I did. Thank you
daisy321 chapter 2 . 1/8
Fantastic beautifully written story.
saku642734 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
very lovely story :D good job
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
That was beautiful!
When it came to the confessions, I hate to fight off the tears because it was beautifully worded!

Great job!
tris-everdeen99 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is beyond wonderful. Gorgeous and I only wish I'd read this on Christmas. I do believe I'm crying, a little. You have a beautiful way with words.
Never Trust The Turnip chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
i loved this story, it was amazing.
Marion Hood chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Beautiful
Cal-Kitty chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This is the cutest story I've ever read! I haven't read anything like it. It's amazing:)!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
So GOOD! Now I want cookies….
Charlotte Donahue chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Beautiful tale. Very poetic in style!
Robyn Night chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This story is so sweet and touching, it reall is a shame it has so few reviews. This is actually my second time reading this, and I'm sure not the last.
Angel Left Wing chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
That was everything that's beautiful and perfect in this world. Oh my god.
Dorktress chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
That was beautiful. It was so dark and angsty, I almost forgot you wrote it. It is fascinating that you write humour so flawlessly, romance so lovely, and angst so heartbreakingly perfect. How. Do. You. Do. It?! So well done! Bravo!
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
What a gem this story is! I love it when authors create new spells, as you did for Hermione's creation of Draco's charmed starry ceiling. In all of your stories that I've read, and in this one in particular, you have a real gift for creating the perfect balance between sweetness and heartache. This is a wonderful story. I'm so glad I discovered more of your work here.