Reviews for Dominance
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Can you continue it would be awesome
Arabella Ella chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
You should write another chapter.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
brilliantly written and kept in character
NeverDreamsOfMe chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Hothothot! I loved the beginning of this chapter just as much as the smut; watching the sunrise every day is a charming facet to Niari's character.

Sorry it's 2:30 AM and I'm too tired to give you much, but bravo! Lovely work!

- Dreams
NeverDreamsOfMe chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Niari - so snarky! I love her X3 You've been very faithful to Altair's character as well. I suppose it's because it started out as a oneshot, but thank you for not taking us through all of Altair's assassinations. It gets boring XD

On to the next chapter!

- Dreams
Sensible One chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Oh. My. God.
That was breathtaking, literally! I know it's been quite a while since you published it, but I have just started the game recently (yeah, I'm way behind...) and found this precious gem. I am very wary of 'lemons', since most of those I've read weren't really well thought-out, but yours was amazing, and the way you managed to keep Altair in character... I'm speechless. I fell in love with your OC and I would love to read more, so I'm clicking the 'follow' box and cross my fingers :)
Thank you for such a great, albeit short, beautiful story!
chelsea-chee chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
This was deliciously awesome and I think if you did continue it, more smut must insue! Wonderful job dear.

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
Sarafinja chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I love it! I'd be so glad if you decide to continue this story and like Altaïr said: "This isn't over" :D
Yulandia chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Yaay you're back! I don't know anything about these characters other than what you revealed in this story, so went ahead a visualized Altair with waist length black hair *swoons* and wow! Rawr! I'm glad she didn't let him have control. Despite all her hard work and training, it seems she still has to work harder to remain higher in his esteem than any normal woman. It seems too that he's getting a taste for her skills, and learning to appreciate her more wholly. I especially like how she refuses to give in to his demands, yet still gets what she wants/needs from him. ;). Nicely done!
Tamisin chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Continue, please! Pretty please? Please with a cherry on top? I wanna see how this ends! :D
thewriter1713 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012