Reviews for Phantasma Nereiorum Formant
"Te amo" means "Love you" in Portuguese too!
ReinLighten97 chapter 41 . 11/29/2016
Really amazing storyline! I mean, I really like how you make the fantasy side. It was so good, probably the best danny phantom fic I have ever read! Thank you!
Guest chapter 36 . 9/19/2016
In this chapter, you had Maddie unaware of the fact that Danny met Vlad when he was ten, but in the beginning of this story, Maddie WAS aware that Danny met Vlad when he was ten. I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere within the first ten or twelve chapters.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/19/2016
When Sam was reassuring Danny about the changes he unintentionally caused in her, she said, "It can't be any better than what my mom has in store for me." I'm pretty sure you meant, "It can't be any worse."
Guest chapter 26 . 9/19/2016
I think it's quite strange that humans, most of whom don't believe in the existence of merpeople, would have so much ACCURATE information about merpeople. The information is also relatively recent since they mention Danny and what the High Council is doing about him. I just feel that it would make a lot more sense if Sam found that information in a book that was written by Ghost Writer or Clockwork, instead of on the internet, where it's so easy for that information to become general knowledge amongst humans if they ever started digging deeper. I still like this story, I just thought that was a little TOO convenient and something that the merpeople wouldn't like humans having such easy access to.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
Clockwork said Danny and Tucker wouldn't be able to go out on rainy days, but shouldn't they be okay if the use umbrellas, boots, and a raincoat? That should keep all the water off of them unless it's really windy.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
When you're talking about mermaids having different breeds, I think you actually mean subspecies, or something like that, especially when it comes to the type that Danny is. I can't explain it well, but you should probably look up what a subspecies is, as well as a breed, and see when you're suppose to apply each of those terms. By that I mean find out what gets something classified as a subspecies and what gets them classified as a breed.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
This seems interesting so far. If this is eleven years later, then Sam would be 21. Are Danny and Tucker also 21?
Agente Ulloa chapter 40 . 8/13/2016
Por favor continua la siguiente CapĂ­tulo pis
Agente Ulloa chapter 41 . 8/7/2016
Por favor continua la historia es buena pis
Agente Ulloa chapter 41 . 8/6/2016
Por favor continua la siguiente capitulo pis
Ohsochich chapter 33 . 8/3/2016
"Humans are friends, NOT FOOD!" OOOOOOHHHH! FINDING NEMO REFERENCE!
Ohsochich chapter 26 . 8/3/2016
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Holy shit! ! ! Dark Danny reference! XD
Ohsochich chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
I love how you literally made all of the different types of merpeople Danny's family. It's obvious that it's, I'm order, Jack, Maddie, Jazz, and Danny
Kisa7221 chapter 34 . 5/1/2016
I take Latin in school. amare means "to love" the ending -o is the 1st person singular for "I". I'm not share what the "te" means but I'm pretty sure it means "I love you" ;p