Reviews for Phantasma Nereiorum Formant
Zaqhirix Cheshire chapter 41 . 9/3
That was the cutest ending I've ever read XDD
Zaqhirix Cheshire chapter 30 . 9/3
I love how Clocky just keeps saying how much of a dunce Danny can be XDDDDD
Kingdom hearts is so AWESOME! I love your story!~MissTori
SunBinamra chapter 41 . 8/9
I read this all in one night. Seriously, I couldn't put it down. I love the little bits of mermaid lore and pop culture you interspersed throughout the story (i.e. referencing "The Little Mermaid" and her family in the Atlantic ocean XD) without breaking the flow of the writing - sometimes its so obvious when writers try to add a little something extra but you wove everything together seamlessly.

I have to admit though, while I always love a good fluffy scene sometimes it was a bit over the top, but overall very well done! Going to read the sequel now.
Great chapter 41 . 8/7
A lovely lovely story. Its really good and I love it! Looking forward to the sequel!
dplover chapter 21 . 7/29
Specteracular chapter 41 . 6/6
I really love this story! I'll probably start reading the sequel soon.

I only have two things to point out.
- Paulina trying to steal Sam's pearl just seems a bit out of character to me. I'm sure she would want the pearl, but I don't think she would be as aggressive and attempt to break the law.
- It could just be me, but to me Technus's accent doesn't sound Russian. To me, it sounds like there is a hint of a New Yorker's accent in there.
Specteracular chapter 18 . 6/5
Wow, I actually know what the Rat Pack is and who's in it. Considering my age, I find that weird.
Specteracular chapter 17 . 6/5
Cool, Ember's the siren.

This is getting really exciting. I saw fanart of mer-Danny in an aquarium with Sam on the other side of the glass. I'm really curious to see if that was made after this fanfiction.
Specteracular chapter 14 . 6/4
Haha! Yes! Now this is getting really good.

(Whoops, forgot to change my anonymous name in my comment below this.)
I read someone's comment on being Ghostwriter before I even read this chapter.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really do love this fanfic! I can't stop reading it. It's well written, paced, everyone is pretty well in character, and you have some wonderful plot ideas. I love how Tucker is more involved than in most fanfictions I've ever read.
Specteracular chapter 3 . 6/4
I'll admit that I was first really suspicious of this AU. It's not something that sounds like it would come out of Danny Phantom. Ever. But I can live with this concept if these chapters continue to be this well written. I'm starting to get into it.
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 41 . 6/3
Wow! This was a great story! I haven't reviewed any of the other chapters cause I just ended up reading the entire thing all the way through. Great job! Can't wait to read the sequel!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 41 . 5/23
Loved the story. Danny is just so cute when he is lovey dovey and B.A. in his true form.
Angelicat2 chapter 11 . 4/28
I say that he would have to be...Ghostwriter!