Reviews for Phantasma Nereiorum Formant
Kisa7221 chapter 34 . 5/1
I take Latin in school. amare means "to love" the ending -o is the 1st person singular for "I". I'm not share what the "te" means but I'm pretty sure it means "I love you" ;p
It was hilarious with the Fairly Odd Parents reference to Mr. Crocker. Also, the other stuff too.
Cindy M 19 chapter 16 . 2/14
Sam was 21 years, who old is Danny? Also 21?
Cindy M 19 chapter 8 . 2/14
You know that? Tucker could sing for his enemies, I bet they could all give up on attacking him XD
ReidFan24-7 chapter 41 . 1/23
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY! IT WAS FKING AMAZING! I HAVE READ THE WHOLE THING TODAY, AND WHILE MY BRAIN FEELS LIKE MUSH AND MY EYES ARE ABOUT TO EXPLODE IT WAS SOOO WORTH IT! YOU HAVE A GREAT STORY LINE. YOUR WRITING TECHNIQUE IS VERY EFFICIENT, YOU TIE IN ALL LOOSE ENDS AND MAKE INTERESTING CONNECTIONS FROM BEGINNING TO END, AND ALL THROUGHOUT! YOU DESERVE EVERY FAVORITE YOU HAVE RECEIVED FOR THIS STORY TIMES A BILLION. AMAZING TALENT. YOU MADE MY DAY AND THIS HAS BECOME ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES EVER! YOU ARE AN EXTREMELY TALENTED AUTHOR! Now if you would excuse my I am off to read the sequel instead of studying for quarterlies (oops) ;)...
ReidFan24-7 chapter 40 . 1/23
WHOOOOOO SEQUALLLLL
ReidFan24-7 chapter 39 . 1/23
STILL THIS STROY KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER! DANNYS TRUE NATURE COMING OUT...HOTTTTT, AND SAMS REACTIONS OMFG IM DYINNNGGGG! NOW HE LIKE COLLAPSES! HOLY SHIT ANOTHER TWIST! IM RUNNING LOW ON ENERGY!
ReidFan24-7 chapter 38 . 1/23
YASSSSS
ReidFan24-7 chapter 29 . 1/23
I CANT WAIT
ReidFan24-7 chapter 25 . 1/23
Love this! Sam and Danny are the absolute perfect couple! Like how it worked out, but I feel this isn't the end to his instincts and all that...You got a few tricks up ur sleeve don't ya :)
ReidFan24-7 chapter 23 . 1/23
Enjoyable chapter! This cliffhanger tho... can't wait for more
ReidFan24-7 chapter 21 . 1/23
AWW I LOVE HOW THEY CAN SPEND TIME TOGETHER UNDER THE OCEAN! I like how Sam doesn't have a tail, it makes Danny seem so special :). I wonder who the drone is going to, I have no idea but I can't wait to find out! Awesome chapter!