Reviews for Underneath The Tiny Wooden Baby
Galaxy Girl chapter 1 . 6/21
I think it's amazing that even with dyslexia you are still writing works as marvelous as this one! Maybe I'm blind, but I didn't see any real grammar errors except in the authors note, and even those are minor. Please continue working on this piece, I find it interesting that North is the bad guy in this piece, it's a nice little switch, someone had to give Pitch a break! Please continue working on this piece! And thank you for putting your ideas in words so the rest of us could read them! I love your work and thank you again!
GlitterGunner13 chapter 13 . 4/12
Please make a new chapter
Echo chapter 13 . 12/28/2017
I would have never guessed you were dyslexic! I haven't noticed any mistakes, but I'm terrible at grammar to.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2017
Your grammar is fine as it always is. No worries! We got ya. You are a great writer. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2017
Dear author, I love this story and it’s currently 2017! I want to know what happens next because this story really striked me! Please update! I know it’s been years but as a child I hate cliffhangers. And you have left me on the edge of my seat. Please update and thank you for writing this amazing story!
ProngsPotter22 chapter 13 . 10/5/2017
Please continue! This is really good :)
Win-loft chapter 2 . 5/11/2017
Presence and Presents sound the same, but have a very different meaning, presence means to be somewhere, and presents means a gift. hope this helps.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/4/2017
This is very good... why did you stop updating ?
OneImportantNobody chapter 13 . 1/9/2017
MidnightRide129 chapter 13 . 9/4/2016
Ahhh! Why a cliffhanger? Please update! I cant wait to find out what happens!
Aeris21321 chapter 13 . 7/18/2016
Hope you continue! I want to know why North attacked Jack. Was it Pitch's fault? Anyway, this is really good! :)
You go girl chapter 13 . 7/17/2016
OOOOH NOOOOO HOW COULD YOU! Cliffhanger and then you never update again! Argh!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2016
You go girl! Whoo!
00Kennedy chapter 13 . 6/27/2016
Holy Crap! This story is FREAKING AWESOME! i wish u would update...
Miss-Sarcastix chapter 12 . 1/11/2016
I did that once, worst part was, it was my dad's laptop. Luckily I didn't fall down with the laptop, but I did stare in frozen horror as the laptop fell down 2 flights of stairs *insert wince*. The confession to my dad was interesting, "Hey dad? I kinda dropped your laptop down the stairs..." "YOU WHAT?!" "Yeah, 2 flights actually, hehe... Oops... Sorry?" *sigh*

-Miss-Sarcastix