Reviews for Underneath The Tiny Wooden Baby
yaoi'sokay chapter 4 . 2/9
You sure you're dyslexic? The writing's really smooth!
Driftwood Dragon chapter 13 . 1/14
I just started watching Rise of the Guardians and fell in love with Jack Frost. I felt so bad for Jack after being hurt by Santa. Oh no, Pitch has Jack. What's going to happen next?
Snowflake chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
The next update will come? Do you promise me that? I LOVE this story! I wonder what Pitch will do to Jack now because I dont think he would help the shadow king. Will Jack be able to forgive North, after Pitch didnt kill him? And will North see his mistake? I mean: Jack is still a child and now all of the guardians have to realise that none of their centers is in Jack. Though Jack has the most powerfull belive. Bad situation. I think, Pitch would first catch all the guardians and Jack and then try to turn Jack to him. AMAZING!
Thank you SO much for writing.
Snowflake
Dumbdays chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Your story is so amazing i realy realy love it and what a plot twist on the and i mean is jack realy dead. Or was that another one of the rakers pitch made.
Sparky199 chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
Nice ps it's spelt lair not layer but great chapter I love it soooooo much. Your better at grammar than me and I don't have dyslexia! Feel poud.
When's the next one going to be up?
Sparky199 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
It fine if your dyslexic you might be a Demi God!
suci.haruno4 chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
Oh man... I just found this story, and it's awesome.

Please, update. /m\
Rose chapter 13 . 11/21/2014
Oh my word, I love your story! Please write more, I have to know how it ends. Im sorry that I didnt see your story sooner, but I am new at this. But now Im a big fan!
Rose
Guest chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
Please come back to this story
gearsky chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
You say you're dyslexic, but I have yet to find even a single misspelled word. Kudos to you!
incognito chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
i really like your book i wish i could right this well. i cant even get to the 2 chapter usually ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
:O North...you sonofa...arsehole.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
your dyslexic are you like a demigod then
brightT3ars chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
OMG! *Doses a weird dance* U did a wonderful job on dis fanfic! Please update soon! :3
Cool chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
I love It cannot wait to see what happens next