Reviews for Families and Familiars: Second Year
wotan2 chapter 1 . 10/18
Have you abandoned this completely?
laelruin chapter 34 . 9/26
Fantastic story! I've enjoyed every second of it. The General is seriously one of my favorite parts of the whole story. ;)
Can't wait to read the next few chapters! It looks like it's got about 1 or 2 more good pushes and then the finale. XD
Keep up the excellent work!
L
AnAnya Contd chapter 34 . 8/10
Oh don't please stop here.. please do update the story... Eagerly waiting for the next chapter
I know it's been a long time since you've updated this story, but I hope you haven't abandoned it. I love both this story and the first one as well. Please please continue to write. Thank you.
BaddieDZ2 chapter 1 . 7/7
And like all the other retards on this website, you abandoned the story. Fuck you.
Please Please come back and update this fic?
I lost count of the number of times I've read both this and the first F&F story. They Always put me in a good mood. I love the familiar relationship between Harry and Hedwig. It's so sweet.
ScarletWraith chapter 34 . 5/30
Sherza, please come back and finish your story. I know RL can get in the way, but please try to at least finish the story. I hate not being able to finish reading one. It drives me crazy, especially when seeing them in my favorites. If you're having issues that keep you from writing, please find someone you trust on here to finish it. Your story is so good! It deserves to be finished and loved. I'm sure you have many people who love the way you write. I know I do, I read your other Potter fic and it's also one of my faves. Here's to hoping you come back sometime soon!
MishlerMcCann2 chapter 34 . 5/26
I have really enjoyed this and your previous story. Your characterization is fantastic and I think what I enjoy most is the way even your “bad guys” have multifaceted personalities. I realize that it has been a few years since this story was last updated, and I truly hope that it only means a brief hiatus rather than abandonment. Y I truly have a great story, with a fantastically slow build and outstanding character development. I’ve added this story to my follow list and hope to someday soon see more of this. Thank you.
TinkaPrime chapter 34 . 5/7
Love it wishing more.
Rogues Angel chapter 34 . 4/29
I love this story and wish you would update it.
Venus914 chapter 34 . 3/28
Riddle likes Founders artifacts and he got it all except Gryffindor. Well, Harry is a Gryffindor and he is/was a horcrux?
NymeriaBjartskular chapter 34 . 3/10
Really hope you update this story again! Live it so far!
lonesomeoakgirl chapter 34 . 2/29
Please, Please, Please keep updating this story. It is by far one of my most favorite stories I have ever read, and I have read hundreds of them. It is so interesting and just sucks you right in. It keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. Please continue. Thank you.
csheila chapter 32 . 12/25/2019
Nice plot and character development.
csheila chapter 30 . 12/24/2019