Reviews for The Battle Mage of Hogwarts: Year 3
thedarkwolf95 chapter 15 . 9/6/2016
I've read all your harry potter fics today, now I will be patiently waiting for the rest, in my opinion best ones on this site.
Avatar 101 chapter 15 . 8/2/2016
Hope to see a sequel soon!
Eltyr chapter 15 . 7/18/2016
Excellent: glad you had Sirius go free in your version of events :) Bah, Umbridge... the less said about that one, the better. I hope you manage to pick this back up soon, although I know that you are currently quite busy with Shinobi's Creed. More writing power to you!
Eltyr chapter 12 . 7/17/2016
Ho Ho, liking the Fred X Katie going on here, and the drama between Travis and Astoria. Love that name by the way ;)
Eltyr chapter 11 . 7/17/2016
Yaaay, fantastic Quidditch game! And nice Harry x Ginny moment too!
Eltyr chapter 8 . 7/17/2016
I'm loving the bit you're doing with Animaguses; Love Harry's potential form: wolves are so awesome :) And LOL, Hermione's Animagus form matches her Patronus!
Eltyr chapter 4 . 7/16/2016
Ah, good that you mentioned Luna a few books early :) Let the Neville X Luna ship set sail!
Eltyr chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
Oh. Snap.

I half want to make some "Merlin's Beard!" comment, but nah, too corny.
You certainly know how to crank out the surprises ;)
Eltyr chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Oh my, the Dementors know what Harry is? Then again, in your canon the Battlemages have been around since Merlin, so it's likely they've butted heads with the Dementors on a few occasions.
DestinyDragon chapter 15 . 7/15/2016
I love these stories! Will you ever add additional stories for 4th through 7th year?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/8/2016
LR, when you gonna do year 4?
guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Kill yourself, virgin.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/22/2016
Oops, didn't mean to send that just yet. Please update soon! If you need another beta I'm available! Ariau77 gmail
Guest chapter 15 . 4/22/2016
This is super amazing! One small thing is that Harry should be able to see the thestrals now that he saw Lockhart get killed, but oth
eknae11 chapter 15 . 4/12/2016
Hey I just binge read your entire series of this and its excellent please continue it. I look forward to reading more of it in the future.