Reviews for The Battle Mage of Hogwarts: Year 3
Mommy3 chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
I really enjoyed reading this series, and would love to see it finished. I absolutely love the changes you made to the story. They were small in some cases, but had me wondering what would happen now or how will this change things. I love the "Harry and Ginny are friends earlier" because it makes the relationship more "real". I also love that even though Harry has a brother, he has his own friends, as does his brother. They are still close, but aren't always together. Which is also true to life. So, I want to thank you for writing a great couple of stories, and hope that someday you'll finish this series.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
interesting
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
it really was a good story and i really hope you finish your other stories first because i would love to read what happens next!

keep up the great work.
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Wanted to drop a quick review before i kept reading.

please do not take this the wrong way, but i had a feeling that this would happen. I wanted to see why you hadn't posted the next part of the story, only to find out that you were stopping after this one. My feeling was that you would be stopping...as most writers who take on a huge challenege like this. They get disinterested...or writers block, or just stop writing due to the length of the story they want to tell. I can understand you have your reasons, but as you seem to have other stories you write while writing this set of harry potter stories...it is easy to see why you would lose interest when you have so many other genres you like to write for. I respect this. I myself get lots of ideas and lose interest in my own stories sometimes...and even then i know my quality of story could be better.

I really am sorry you are choosing to forgo writing any more of this series...even though you have a contract posted to your profile. might want to take that down or at the very least amend it... as you have said you won't be coming back to this for quite some time...as you are about to focus on a Beast Wars fic.

This is not a flame, just a show of disappointment. You had a really great story going and it was my hope that i would have another story that i could catch up on and then follow as it was being worked on and then posted.

I wish I could offer some words of encouragement that would entice you to work on this again, but aside from saying you could always write the next set of stories so that they had very few chapters, just jam-packed with a lot of crap so you could get through them quicker...but again, other than that...i got nothing.

i can now only wish you luck as you leave these stories and work on others and hope you come back to this set of amazing stories soon. I am looking forward to reading the third installment and more if you ever get back to them. cause i was really looking forward to how you were goign to deal with umbridge. and by the way, another story that kept the snake alive was a set of stories spanning all seven books was written by Miz636 called, Becoming Alpha. it is a good story and has three books, with a fourth story with only a few chapters detailing the years after harry and co finished their schooling.

hope to see you come back to these soon. now i gotta get to reading...

mudbloodpotter
jason969 chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
is there going to be a book 4 because this is a really good series
Obvian chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
hi is there any word or progress on the remaining years?
Marchgirl chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
Well I'm going to miss this story but I understand why it's on hold. Yay - Harry and Sirius finally get to be family! Oh I thought it was funny that they fined Sirius then turned around and gave him money! Cool deal :D And lastly Old Voldy got his right hand back. Get it, hand? LOL

See you next story!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
At least Sirius has been declared Innocent, lots of trouble can be avoided that way. I almost feel sorry for Moldywarts when Harry faces him again, especially if Harry uses the Flames of Hestia on him. There is no kill like overkill against a guy who is pure evil like him.

I can't wait to see more of Shinobi's Creed and eventually the sequel to this fic.
Caspian123 chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
Very good fic.
About that fanfic you wanna do about beast wars, do it, but your Naruto/Assassin's Creed story leave it your priority, nit just because is my favorite fic by you hehe, but because it came first
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
Aw...another year over and an unknown amount of time before Book 4 comes to be. Especially with Voldermont promising to make his return...that won't be pretty...Anyways, I know I will enjoy Shinobi's Creed while it continues...
yukicrewger2 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
and nobody asked Harry about his use of Hestia's flames?
Agrond chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
So Sirius is finally free after having a real trial and Peter was able to flee thanks to a deadeater auror and to one of the rogue Dementor. It a good thing that Harry have his god/dogfather now, he'll be able to learn the way of the Marauders.
Hektols chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Great work with Sirius exhoneration, it was nice that they ignored crimens like being an unregistered animagus or the prison break but it's awful that Fudge revealed Lupin's secret, that's a low blow that proves that he is another prejudiced bastard like Dolores. Remember that Harry has Merlin's book, if he combines what is there with the magical research of last centuries is very likely that he could find a cure for lycanthropy.

Too bad that Peter escaped at the end, I hoped that he would have to spend some months in Azkaban before the massive prison break of Death Eaters.

I really hope that you will end changing your mind about putting your Battle Mage series in hold, we readers really want to see them finished but at the end we fanfiction writers are amateurs who write for free, we do it because we like it, we don't owe anything to the readers. Good luck with the next fics.
Teufel1987 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Awww, I was enjoying this series!

*pouts*

Well, hope you get back to writing it soon! Good luck with the rest of your fics.

Anyway, this was a nice wrap. It's good to see Sirius free and exonerated. Though 500 Galleons seems to be a bit paltry, considering the great injustice visited upon him.

Till the sequel!

I hope that it will not be long…
But in the meantime, have fun with your Beast Wars fic!
Frost-Ninja Dragon chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Now that was a good and morbid ending, the only thing that could have made it darker would be a kukuku laugh