Reviews for The Battle Mage of Hogwarts: Year 3
Eltyr chapter 15 . 7/18
Excellent: glad you had Sirius go free in your version of events :) Bah, Umbridge... the less said about that one, the better. I hope you manage to pick this back up soon, although I know that you are currently quite busy with Shinobi's Creed. More writing power to you!
Eltyr chapter 12 . 7/17
Ho Ho, liking the Fred X Katie going on here, and the drama between Travis and Astoria. Love that name by the way ;)
Eltyr chapter 11 . 7/17
Yaaay, fantastic Quidditch game! And nice Harry x Ginny moment too!
Eltyr chapter 8 . 7/17
I'm loving the bit you're doing with Animaguses; Love Harry's potential form: wolves are so awesome :) And LOL, Hermione's Animagus form matches her Patronus!
Eltyr chapter 4 . 7/16
Ah, good that you mentioned Luna a few books early :) Let the Neville X Luna ship set sail!
Eltyr chapter 2 . 7/15
Oh. Snap.

I half want to make some "Merlin's Beard!" comment, but nah, too corny.
You certainly know how to crank out the surprises ;)
Eltyr chapter 1 . 7/15
Oh my, the Dementors know what Harry is? Then again, in your canon the Battlemages have been around since Merlin, so it's likely they've butted heads with the Dementors on a few occasions.
DestinyDragon chapter 15 . 7/15
I love these stories! Will you ever add additional stories for 4th through 7th year?
LR, when you gonna do year 4?
guest chapter 1 . 6/6
Kill yourself, virgin.
Oops, didn't mean to send that just yet. Please update soon! If you need another beta I'm available! Ariau77 gmail
This is super amazing! One small thing is that Harry should be able to see the thestrals now that he saw Lockhart get killed, but oth
eknae11 chapter 15 . 4/12
Hey I just binge read your entire series of this and its excellent please continue it. I look forward to reading more of it in the future.
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 1 . 2/14
I personally linked having the dementor speak. I also liked that you explained how Black escaped. they didn't really do it in the books or movies so I like to hear other people's ideas
Mommy3 chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
I really enjoyed reading this series, and would love to see it finished. I absolutely love the changes you made to the story. They were small in some cases, but had me wondering what would happen now or how will this change things. I love the "Harry and Ginny are friends earlier" because it makes the relationship more "real". I also love that even though Harry has a brother, he has his own friends, as does his brother. They are still close, but aren't always together. Which is also true to life. So, I want to thank you for writing a great couple of stories, and hope that someday you'll finish this series.