Reviews for With You Beside Me
lelo chapter 8 . 4/17
I LOVE IT ! I love you ! I love everything about this1 IT WAS AMAING I want to read it again lol it made me cry and laugh and now I want a mom just like Mary Margret ! This was the perfect story. You did an amazing job and the ending was the cherry on top (:
Chlollie chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Really like this. Love to see more snow/Emma fabric from u.
Alana chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
Yup I'm kinda in love with this story, huge OUAT fan (oncer) and this is just to cute I think you did/doing a great job
Guest chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Famous4it chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
AHMAZING STORY! I absolutely love it! Not only do you have some awesome Emma whump in it, but you built the sweetest plot to go with it too! Loved the character development, and how you kept the focus on everyone, not just Emma and Snow. And I'm glad you're a firm believer in happy endings too! Lovely lovely piece. Very in character, and satisfying. Thank you!
Angel68104 chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
OMG! So beautifully written, I read this while at work, and was not expecting the emotional overload to hit me. I balled, yep that happened. Beautiful
lunacyxwp chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Realm of Possibility does a beautiful job capturing the characters of Once Upon A Time, giving us here a compelling hurt/comfort tale that sets the scene for Emma and Snow to grow closer as they are facing the possibility of being separated once again. Her Emma reveals the vulnerability beneath the tough exterior that has endeared her to so many viewers of the TV series while her Snow ferociously embraces the role of mother and protector that makes this version of the beloved storybook character so original. This is a Snow White that is strong and capable and smart in addition to being loving. Realm has these two fantastic women bear their souls in this story, giving us more of what the TV series only has limited time to touch on. If you're a fan of this mother/daughter duo, this is one story not to be missed. Highly recommended!

Lunacy
mlw217 chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
I don't even know how to review this story. I just found it and I absolutely loved it! Your writing is lovely and this story was incredibly well written. The way you described the character's emotions was awesome and you made the reader feel those same emotions. Also, this was very well organized and flowed really well. I could definitely go on... But then this review would be super long. Anyway, terrific job.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
I couldn't finish this without leaving a ravishing, raving, probably deranged-looking review. I just... I have no words for this story. I've been steadily making my way through Charming Family fanfiction recently, and believe me, I've read MANY. Yours is one of the few that I've truly fallen head over heels for. I mean, I have to work in five hours so I should be sleeping, but once I discovered this? NOPE. All hopes for a full night's rest went out the window almost immediately :D It was truly worth it though, and I'm even more excited at the realization that THERE'S A FRIGGING SEQUEL TOO. Gaaah. I can't wait!

What I really LOVED about this story was how well-written, how in canon, it was. I feel like you have such a firm grasp on these characters; it's as though they slid seamlessly from the screen to your mind to the page. I just about melted with every step closer Snow and Emma took in terms of their relationship. It was a carefully crafted transition and you never failed to astound me (or cause me great heartache, LOL). This is definitely going down in my Top 3 List! ;)

I'm SUPER excited for season 3... Don't know if you've seen the promotional photos for the premiere or not yet, but it appears Emma's going to need a little rescuing from Daddy Charming and upon her return she's placed in Snow's arms - I don't know why, but I just LOVE that imagery; that parallel to her birth! And I was unbelievably happy to see it used so often in your story! A mother's feelings for her baby, her child, knows no bounds 3 Perfect.
AnimagiPotter chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
More please!
minuetng chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Great story...Going in the Favs :)
Eliza Spootkitten chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I think I'm in love... with the story...
Irish Whiskey chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Beautiful story, wonderful chapter, and heart-wrenching! I love the way you portrayed Emma showing her vulnerable side to Snow, so in-character! I feel like I'm watching a very good (and much needed ep) of OUAT.
Soprano Pixie chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
This was one hell of a ride! I simply could not stop reading. I have a sense that, despite the harrowing situation that brings her to it, Snow can't help but relish being able to hold her sick daughter in her arms. She barely had 5 minutes with her after Emma was born and entire lifetime of being a mother ripped away.

Emma, in turn, didn't know how to react to all if Snow's instinctual maternal actions. It was almost as if she wanted it, but was scared to have it. She gave in thinking it would comfort her mother, but I think it helped her just as much. When the cursed poison finally reduced her to a near infant like state - not walking, unable to eat on her own, barely speaking - it was her last option to settle all the angst, the resentment, and pain she felt for her parents actions.

Both woman had to put up a lot of courage to break down walls.
super-noodles chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Hi again, I went back to re-read this because it's just that great. I realize I forgot to mention in my previous review that I really enjoy the flow of the story; gradual and realistic. It also incorporated parts from the show that helps put the pieces together ... since it seems like the writers expect us to fill in the relationship gaps and developments for ourselves.

Lastly, I wanted to ask, in this particularly chapter, was Emma hallucinating when she saw her mother sleep beside and then when she got up and Snow was suddenly up?
I wasn't sure I caught whether or not that was meant to be a hallucination by Emma or Snow reacted but Emma's reaction and mental state has slowed down so much already that she didn't sense when her mother got up... or ...?
Sorry just looking for some clarification.