Reviews for Ballerina And The Best
asherandjeanclaude chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
Simply breathtaking. Thank you.
Jdarr213CM chapter 28 . 7/17/2013
i love this!
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 28 . 6/19/2013
Une belle fin d'une très belle histoire.

Un fan pour toujours,

Oz
RunninOnCrazy chapter 28 . 6/13/2013
Yeah, retirements, and a Punklee Family make the perfect happy ending!
loved each and every inch of this story, and I love each and every bit of your writing. I miss you dearly and hopefully you return soon to join the madness.
Love ya Sam.
Runnin on Crazy.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/11/2013
Why did you have to end it :'(

Great job. You have a way with words that is awesome!

Waiting a new Punklee story, hopefully sooonish .
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
update u piece of shit..!
DoubleDee068 chapter 28 . 6/3/2013
took me... a whole day to finally write a review... why.. cuz I was crying into my pillow... that speech.. of him leaving the wwe.. was heartbreaking... and amazing at the same time...

him almost having a breakdown when april disconnected the phone... OMG HE WAS ABOUT TO LOSE IT!
and that made me cry even harder... when it got to the ending...I just... I BROKE!
finally they have there family... so much messed up things have happned... and now they are happy... I can see phil have a tattoo shop... maybe a comic place...

I LOVE YOU SAM! Thank you for this amazing story... and all this fucked up feelings... you are awesome!

xoxo
Red Fauxie chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
Nu-uh brat. :P

You did this all on your own. Matt and I were just the lucky recipients of your beautifully written work!

I have been in love with this story from its inception. It made me laugh, cry, blush, and get all hot and bothered. You evoked real emotionn from your readers, and that is what a talented writer does. Brava, my friend!

I am sad to see this journey end, but happy to know it will now spark a new adventure. This story has been a treat, and well worth waiting for. The ending made me cry... They had a baby! So beautifully done.

Many hugs and kisses to you, Sammy. You're awesome. XD
Foxie
mnnie8778 chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
Aww.. it was so beautiful! And your message at the end! You're amazing!
MyChaosTheory chapter 28 . 6/1/2013
Awwwwww Sam that was the best! So beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. I loved it and I hope you'll bring us another fic soon! Also remember you can always come to me to brainstorm too 3 love ya girl!
Raiden519 chapter 28 . 6/1/2013
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh. takes breath Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That was so awesome. I've loved this story from the start... I even accepted the ANGST because I knew it would be okay in the end. I will so miss your AJPunk writing because you are so tremendously gifted at it. Hopefully inspiration will stroke again someday and I'll be waiting... Here like a creeper... If it does. LOL. Bravo my friend bravo.
DeanAmborseBatistaWifey23 chapter 28 . 6/1/2013
Great Chapter And Ending With Phil And April With Their Daughter Ella Loved It Enjoy Reading Very Much
Guest chapter 28 . 6/1/2013
I cried... It's the ending! So Amazing
cenaliciousx chapter 28 . 6/1/2013
Omfggg, this was such I good story. I can't believe it's over. /:
MyChaosTheory chapter 27 . 5/31/2013
I knew he just had to hear her out! She would never take off without telling him... at least I hope not! Great as always Sam! ;)