Reviews for Road to the Apocalypse
Sinkme chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
I love this more than words can describe. I just binge-watched all 8 seasons so I'd be caught up for season 9 and I've been dying for this exact story. Everyone's well written and in character and their adorable self-sacrificing selves and I love you to bits for writing this
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
I can't wait for an update. This is really good and very well written.
UrieNanashi chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
Man I love this so much! So happy to see another chapter! Keep them coming please!
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Sam and Dean are worried about their respective angels because they haven't checked in yet, and it's been awhile. Gabriel is trying to convince the pagan gods to play for the same team as the hunters, and it seems to be going okay so far. Cas woke up from Jimmy being in control with a lapse in time, and he isn't sure if he needs to do damage control or not. Bobby went back to his place thinking he would have to camp, only to find his home restored, with the addition of a new resting place for Karen. That was awfully thoughtful of Balthazar! No wonder Bobby felt teary eyed.
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Glad to see you back writing again. :)

Jimmy didn't quite get what he expected from Chuck, did he? He figured out that Balthazar wanted to be recognized for doing something good, so he was going to sacrifice himself, but Jimmy thinks they can find another way. I wonder what Cas would make of Balthazar's plan?
pantaloons chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
This is such a lovely story, and very nicely put together D I figure you are unlikely to continue, which is a shame, but kudos for all you have posted!
kb18142 chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
I love this chapter!
Gabriel taking charge - like a boss!
Jimmy sneaking under Heaven's radar to talk to Chuck!
Good stuff!
UrieNanashi chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
I was so happy to see you updated! Another awesome of course! I am so in love with your Gabriel! Cant wait for more!
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
I hope Jimmy knows what he's doing. Hopefully, he can talk to Chuck without attracting Raphael's notice. Gabriel is talking to the gods, but they will be hard to convince to work together towards anything. All they do is bicker, it seems. Sam and Dean are hidden now, but they still have to be careful. It's pretty daunting to have such a small band working to save the world.
SkyHighFan chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
I like it. Update soon. And by soon I don't mean 6 months this time,
Taeriel chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
Great chapter!
fanfictionlover101 chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for the rest of this fic! I know you haven't updated in a few months, but I'm really hoping for an update soon; it's been really good so far and I'm incredibly excited to see what happens next!
UrieNanashi chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
I really hope this is still being updated because this is literally one of the best fics I have ever read...
Caighlee chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
JHASJKLEBDJKSD;AJWDFRHSDJAKFHCJKS:hdjyyyyyyYES.

OHMYGOSH
I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS ADJKFHJKFHDK
ALL THE CHARACTERS. ARE WRITTEN. SO PERFECTLY. AND ;JFKLASJ THE DESTIEL AND SABRIEL I CAN ACTUALLY SEE HAPPENING IN THE SHOW AND THIS SLIGHT AU IS PERFECT AND WOULD TOTALLY HAPPEN. YOU WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO BE A WRITER FOR THE CW WOULD YOU? *dies*

Cannot wait for the next installment. Until then all the love and non-lethal sacrifices to keep you happy as i build you a temple to worship you in. : D
Isis the Sphinx chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Oh. Oh my. My jaw is on the floor some feet away. I've seen fix-it fics, but none like this. Ah, my three favorite angels all in one place. Absolutely brilliant. I cannot wait to see more. You are a brilliant writer, and this grabbed me by the face and demanded I read it through.
Keep writing!