Reviews for Parallels
Kickin it xo chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Loved this story!
jellybean96 chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Aww! This was cute! Loved it!
misscakerella chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
AMAZING.
misskikimarie chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Awwww! I love this story so much, and now I'm upset that it's over, but this chapter was definitely the perfect way to end it. I love that they made up, and Andy moved on with Zander's help instead of Stevie's. It shows a lot of character development on both of their parts. Also, your writing throughout all five chapters has been flawless. You're definitely great at switching points of view, especially since you manage to convey two distinct voices with no palpable struggle between shifts. Everything feels natural as if you're right by the character's side, and the words practically make a music of their own. To conclude, I hope that you write more of these amazing stories because this one was a definite favorite.
MegaDiary123 chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Awesome:)
amelia.amour chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
I'm thoroughly impressed by this Fic.
The pairing of Zander and Stevie has been a guilty pleasure of mine, since I'm not exactly a huge fan of the show itself. So, I've been searching the How to Rock archive in order to find some good fanfics, but unfortunately I haven't had the best luck.
Until I found this story. This is truly a gem among the many cliche and unoriginal stories I've had the misfortune to open up. The concept of Parallels is quite original and a successful result of observation; I hadn't noticed the similarities between Zander and Andy, seemingly polar characters. I like it.
You're writing was splendid, I appreciate the correct usage of grammar. You have no idea (or maybe you do) how many fanfiction stories have decent potential if the grammar was better. You also did a very good job keeping characters as they appear, which is a very tough thing to accomplish for many people.
Again, very intriguing concept. I see that you haven't updated in a while and I certainly hope you haven't dropped this story because I look forward to reading more.
heyhoney9red chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
love it its nice
Lovelynerded chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
GAGHFKAJDHFASIFH;
Love, that was a fantastic chapter, as per usual!
Ah, I love your writing so much, it's like butter, truly. Haha, that's usually how I describe singing, but your style of writing is so smooth and rich, it's perfect. I love this plot-line so far, and I am absolutely craving the next chapter! Keep writing, love, because I know I'll see your name on the front of a book, someday! :) 3
misscakerella chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Yay! Zevie, but I feel bad for Andy. Update soon darling!
Heights93 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Congrats on another good chapter! Andy's innocence really gets to me haha. I especially really liked the scene between Stevie and Zander. Excited to read more. :]
jellybean96 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Aww! That was super cute! I loved it! Can't wait for more!
Peacelovewriting32 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Love this! I wish I could write as detailed as you!
Kalley chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
When are you going to update again. I really like this series.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
The only word I have is wow. You are an amazing writer and give such awesome details! I absolutely LOVE this! Please continue and update soon! I REALLY enjoy reading it! :D -K
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
OMG, luv u, luv this! Update soon, seriously, my new fav story.