Reviews for Condescending
RedSora chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Aww I like it! I think you captured the characters very well
penngirl2017 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was so cute :) Fits perfectly into what could have happened!
wishesareunchanged chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Ahhhh gorgeous! :D There aren't enough true-to-book fics out there. I love how you translated it! I've been lying in bed for far too long, reading all your Dizzie fics. Darn you for fueling my fanfic afford brain with such delicious stories! :)

As for future fics: do you remember the part in the book when Lizzie's at Netherfield, and Caroline mentions that Pemberly has a massive library that Darcy's always adding to? I think a future fic incorporating that library would be awesome.

I already suggested the idea to RosemaryCiela, and she wrote an awesome dribble on it. But it's my favorite part of the book, and I think I'm just going to keep suggesting it to everyone, and maybe evenwrite my own. Because Darcymassive libraryperfection. :)

Thanks again for your splendiferous writing!
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I like how you took it one step further. He is trying so hard. But the timing is just so wrong. Nice to see that she is at least affected by his actions and his words.
scruffyreader7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
What-WHAT!?
Man, now I'm sad.
Happy, because angst makes me happy. BUT SO VERY SAD. It was so very good.
(my reviews get significantly ramble-ier the later it gets/the more I scroll through someone's profile).
Yeah, I'm fic stalking. I regret nothing.
-Tay
Oh, fic ideas? Several interrupted almost-kisses between Darcy and Lizzie, but jane/fitz/gigi/lydia/LIZZIE'S MOTHER (oh, please do that) and the ensuing awkwardness, especially if Lizzie and Darcy haven't figured out exactly where they stand.
lulu chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
i like this one but im not sure about the almost kiss. it would be great if you could do one that is darcy's reactions to watching lizzies videos
pigtails913 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
How 'bout a part 2 to this? Either Darcy's actions afterward (especially if that includes watching the videos) or what happens when they meet again.
Jessie McDonald chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Excellent story! You really captures Lizzie and Darcy's personalities here. The only issues I have though is that the ending doesn't quite clear up the "what videos?" dilemma. You should consider adding a second chapter to this story in which Darcy finds her videos and watches them.
MrKugelis chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
'Goodbye Lizzie' broke my heart.
IAmCommonSense chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Awesome! You captured them both, and it didn't seem out of character at all.
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
And I read it when I couldn't sleep! Verily we have come full circle.

Great story. I hadn't thought to wonder, exactly, what happened when the camera turned off, but I'm glad you did.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Favourite sentence: "Surprisingly, she found that she was fighting the urge to cry." In P&P Lizzie actually does cry, but nowhere have I seen this included in an adaptation; yay for leaving it as a possibility. Great job :-)
stephanie.allen.3956690 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I like the integration of the rest of the proposal :)
TheChocoholicOfAusten chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Loved this! Reminded me of the almost kiss in the 2005 adaptation that I always love.

As for a new scenario...what about their first meeting after this whole debacle. Not necessarily Pemberley, but kind of a "what if" moment of them meeting earlier than Pemberley on a random street corner or something. Just a thought :P
Rioxas chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
So much tension, I love it! This was really good! You should write a scene in Darcy's POV after dancing with Lizzie in the beginning of the story.