Reviews for Transcending the Locus
Lordriochi chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
Tyrant Syndra is terrifying. I would hate to see that future come true. After that horrifying vision of the world falling to pieces if she truly become a tyrant, it seems like Syndra has learned responsibility with her magic. I like that Syndra is messing around with Kennen, who still has PTSD from being kept in a Dark sphere. It must suck being stuck in a dark hamster ball, am I right, Kennen?
Lordriochi chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Xerath and Ryze are finally on the same page for once. As for Syndra vs. Kennen, looks like her previous skill at containing things in a Dark Sphere has come in handy!
Lordriochi chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Timothy will have to learn later on about Syndra being his older sister. Won't that be quite a surprise? I'm glad that Syndra has come to grips with her past, but now she has another problem. Looks like an epic fight incoming.
Lordriochi chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Syndra's reunion with her family is so unhappy. Her parents miss her old self and Syndra herself is angry that her parents had abandoned her. Looks like Syndra has a little brother now, so this could get even more complicated.
Lordriochi chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Another interesting interpretation of Syndra's past, I must say. Xerath's speech to Syndra about his own about his past seems to reflect his humility. All that time being entombed must have truly changed the magnus.
Lordriochi chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Summoners are such killjoys. I like the relationship between Syndra and Xerath. They are so close, kindred spirits.
Lordriochi chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I just love the fact that Syndra's so disoriented by the Field of Justice. I have only seen one story where she was quite confused by her surroundings in the league when she was first summoned, so this is a real treat.
Lordriochi chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Xerath is Syndra's new tutor? Let the rampant magic spam begin!
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Seems like Xerath has a new ally in the form of Syndra. This is going to be fun.
Hekreath chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
This Was simply amasing gush darn it, but since this story ended i suppose i'll have to look forward to your other fics.

Keep up the good work :D
Azzuk chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Good story espechily the end bit
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Amazing. Loved it. Shame its the last chapter, but all good things must come to an end I suppose.
Aksine chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Perfect characterization of Syndra and Xerath,i wish what you had written was canon,really good fanfic ,keep it up,and Syndra hugging Kennen was just too funny and cute :3
Guest chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT WAS STUNNNG 3 i love how she hugs witte kennen _ keep this up pwease C:
Waffleface chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
This was hilarious, sad, and epic at the same time. Amazing characterization, especially of Syndra and Xerath.

Write more, please.