Reviews for Transcending the Locus
Azzuk chapter 9 . 1/10
Good story espechily the end bit
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Amazing. Loved it. Shame its the last chapter, but all good things must come to an end I suppose.
Aksine chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Perfect characterization of Syndra and Xerath,i wish what you had written was canon,really good fanfic ,keep it up,and Syndra hugging Kennen was just too funny and cute :3
Guest chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT WAS STUNNNG 3 i love how she hugs witte kennen _ keep this up pwease C:
Waffleface chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
This was hilarious, sad, and epic at the same time. Amazing characterization, especially of Syndra and Xerath.

Write more, please.
Stolenwarpig chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Xerath is probably my favorite champ, almost everything about him is just straight up cool. Seeing a story about him and syndra is like a dream come true. This was an amazing story although I would have liked to have seen more about his history and the trials he has went through, and perhaps show more of what he is capable of. I would love to see a sequel or prequel. Well done!
Tyber Zahn chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Wow. Just wow. This is the single best Syndra-focused story I've ever read. In-game Syndra always felt like there was an element you never see, a story that's never mentioned. You captured that perfectly. Not only that, you've created a story that not only makes sense, but fits into her lore almost perfectly. As sad as I am to see it go, I'm looking forward to see what else you write in the future. Maybe eventually a sequel?
YoshisSupport chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
I have to say I have gotten so much satisfaction out of your fanfiction and I love you for writing it 3 Ahh Zilean and Xerath are my two favorite champions and so well written and entertaining askdjhalsdkasd
B.M.B.T chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
I honestly find myself rather excited to see whats going to happen when she joins the league, cant wait to see where this story is heading, keep up the god work!
YoshisSupport chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
buh only one more chapter, and don't worry I enjoyed it 8D
but lol a black eye XD
FreakinAssasin chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
I have to say I'm kinda disappointed... I mean the last chapter was good and all but I expected more...besides that, it was a great chapter!

Till next time, FreakinAssasin.
YoshisSupport chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
I am so happy this exists and i thank you for writing it 3

but woo things are happening and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awesome fanfic, but I think the part about xerath wanting to bound his sarcophagus to the nexus is wrong. According to his lore, he wants to absorb the power of the nexuses, so he can break the enchantment himself. I may be wrong, but just wanted to inform you. Keep up the great work!
FreakinAssasin chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Another awesome chapter for an awesome fanfiction. I have been waiting for this for a long time! This is the few fanfictions I actually check everyday, I hope the next chapter would come soon. Till then I will wait eagerly.
LoLGoau chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I am pleased to see that many people have enjoyed reading this fanfic and am more pleased to say that I will now be continuing it. Now that I am finished with another project, I have no distracts.

Again, thank you all for reviews, favoring, and following.