Reviews for Spidey's Life is a Game!
theprincedonte chapter 48 . 8/28
Loved this story immensely, will DO and trinity be another long story or just a one shot? Everytime. You introduced a fact in the story I always double checked it, the stuff that is canon is just insane. Otherwise keep up the great writing!
Kael Hyun chapter 19 . 8/22
The one problem I have with this is that Jubilee isnt gay. Shes Bi at best because she's had quite a few relationships with other guys and It would have been great for Jub's and Laura to both be interested in Peter.
KyuubiGoku chapter 48 . 8/20
I. Read. EVERYTHING! Rebuke, I love ya bro! Loves ya forever! That was a great fic. As a spider-fanatic seeing him go to the most op position you could make him was awesome. Not gonna lie those DLC chapters were awesome too. Everything was amazing and fit to perfection. Your choices for bgm's were good too. Helped me set the scene better. In the end I had a very awesome time. Rebuke, you'd better give Rebuff her position back. She was amazing you jerk!
really interesting idea curious to see it!
Race Reader1224 chapter 11 . 8/9
Too many chapters.I mean the story is great I love the whole thing in fact (Spidey/X-23).But holy shit. :O
emotionaldistance chapter 45 . 8/8
This, has got to be the single greatest work, on this entire site. You have officially set the bar sir, and I don't think I will ever find a story quite this good again. Respect.
rc48177 chapter 6 . 7/2
I actually own the comic where the 2 red clad wise-crackers engage in that famous "YO-MAMA" battle
pltrgst chapter 9 . 6/27
Unbreakable Talon. sounds interesting. id read it if ever. lol. though i hope it doesnt turn too sappy. (or angsty)

awesome chapter btw.
Killako chapter 48 . 4/25
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 2016666666666 but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. AAAAAAAAAAAAA. PLZzzzzzzzz. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Fuck. I cant wait you glorious bastard.
Scrap333 chapter 48 . 4/24
Coolio! Was in need of a good story. Was wondering if you read Tate no Yuusha and if you would be up for writing a marvel crossover where they have actual hero's instead of useless shits. Just wondering.
harmless bystander chapter 48 . 4/24
Read this story in a week. Didnt study, didnt game, didnt do shit. Just... read. Thats how good your work is. This is kenchi618 level stuff, I favorited this story even though its complete, cause it rocks so hard. Youre awesome dude, you deserve a lifetime supply of cookies, youre so fuckin' amazing. Beware of unfortunate accidents though, and mind the stairs.
dragoon109 chapter 48 . 4/21
um can you explain this life as a game thing? i havent been able to find any information about how it was started or origin.
it's great to see another of your works it looks really good but could we have more info please?
So beating themselves up was the only option? They couldn't find a psychic? There's a few of them at the JGS.
the Composcreator chapter 48 . 4/21
concerning this trinity... please tell me its going to be another spidey/harem! seriously, the potential game that guy has and you pointed it all out!
1,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »