Reviews for Spidey's Life is a Game!
Killako chapter 48 . 4/25
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 2016666666666 but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. AAAAAAAAAAAAA. PLZzzzzzzzz. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Fuck. I cant wait you glorious bastard.
Scrap333 chapter 48 . 4/24
Coolio! Was in need of a good story. Was wondering if you read Tate no Yuusha and if you would be up for writing a marvel crossover where they have actual hero's instead of useless shits. Just wondering.
harmless bystander chapter 48 . 4/24
Read this story in a week. Didnt study, didnt game, didnt do shit. Just... read. Thats how good your work is. This is kenchi618 level stuff, I favorited this story even though its complete, cause it rocks so hard. Youre awesome dude, you deserve a lifetime supply of cookies, youre so fuckin' amazing. Beware of unfortunate accidents though, and mind the stairs.
dragoon109 chapter 48 . 4/21
um can you explain this life as a game thing? i havent been able to find any information about how it was started or origin.
it's great to see another of your works it looks really good but could we have more info please?
So beating themselves up was the only option? They couldn't find a psychic? There's a few of them at the JGS.
the Composcreator chapter 48 . 4/21
concerning this trinity... please tell me its going to be another spidey/harem! seriously, the potential game that guy has and you pointed it all out!
T51b Moridin chapter 48 . 4/21
Good. If deadpool wasn't in it that would just ruin all kinds of duck. Plus Marvel kills him off this month and he needs a way to LIVE!
GrissleyMan chapter 48 . 4/20
Okay so cool update a look at a future project, but I have a couple of things to comment about including this new story and Sora. But first things first reviewing this preview.

1. Your having a new story where Wolverine, Mrs. marvel and Spiderman go back in time to save the future. A bit of cliché considering you've already have two groups of people going back in time, i.e. Talon 2000, right?, and her little gang and the current story with Sora. However I have to give you points in team creativity and by the looks of the line up and the feel of a possible evil or morally questionable Spiderman is going to make it look interesting. Really hope you go for full evil tyrant Spiderman vs Wolverine or something like that because that would be awesome! Overall with the preview and hints of the personalities of the current heroes I will give you 9/10, partially because I don't know where you're going with this but also because binary isn't really fleshed out in this, she only has 4 sentences, so I don't have a good idea of her personality in this story.

2. I've been re-reading Sora's life is a game, and I think I've caught onto something I didn't see before. Is the remixed snow white world that shitty Disney movie with Kristen Stewart in it, Snow White and the huntsman? If it is then kill her fucking ass! Seriously, I don't give a shit what happens to her. If you have to make a poll where Snow White is killed or whatever go the fuck ahead I will vote that bitch dead! Also don't get me wrong I don't really hate Kristen Stewart, I just hated the movie. It was a piece of shit.
GumGumOnigiri chapter 48 . 4/20
Well when you think about it all the other trio's have fourth wheels... the DC trio has Robin... the Golden trio has Ginny... so DP's not really all that special.

By the way, FUCKING ASSBAD DLC MAN!

I am so happy right now! XD
L337 m4n chapter 48 . 4/20
Wouldn't be a Trinity if DP weren't involved.

I can see it going well though. Deadpool telling past Deadpool he'll be a real hero, find happiness, and more but he'll have to hurt a lot of people. Can even see old Deadpool looking sad at the sacrifices some of his friends made.
Le Chasseur chapter 48 . 4/20
Why ?! Why must you be so awesome with so many awesome stories ?! It's too much for my poor heart !
DannyPhantom619 chapter 48 . 4/19
Cool.
Mercwiththemouth chapter 48 . 4/19
I look forward to seeing the what will happen with the Trinity in the future.
roughstar333 chapter 48 . 4/19
but doens't deadpool just gain the info through the fouth wall?
1,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »