Reviews for To Meander, With a Measure of Confidence
STReader chapter 8 . 6/12/2008
Came late, but love the drabble. Agree that the screenwriters couldn't cobble something up to Bakula's talent. Thanks for QL drabble. Hoshi's thoughts are spot on!
ThePet chapter 8 . 7/3/2005
Terrific, again. I especially liked the Hoshi one; I've read that somewhere before, loved it there too, very funny! :-D And I loved the Phlox one. Please, write more Phlox fic? Why does no one write stories about the poor guy? He's interesting, and does funky alien things! Is it just because he has an odd resemblance to calamari? If I pay you, will you write me a Phlox/Archer fic? :-D Just kidding...but if you should ever get the urge...*transmitting subliminal message...*

Brilliant concept introducing the You-Know-Who...sent a shiver down my spine...
CJSpooks chapter 8 . 7/29/2002
I LOVED this! Great drabbles...this was executed perfectly! Awesome work!
Cally73 chapter 6 . 7/29/2002
I've enjoyed all the chapters, but this is a classic! All that time and effort, LOL!
jen chapter 6 . 7/28/2002
oh that's priceless!
JadziaKathryn chapter 5 . 7/28/2002
Wow, this really shocked me! You know, it makes sense though, that the Borg didn't start out wanting to assimilate the galaxy. Impressive.
HikariHeart chapter 8 . 7/28/2002

Wonderful drable series...Of course, I had to reread Archer's final line two times. O.o.

Beautiful, still. And yes...dabbles are hard to write, but most of the time they are one of the best fanfics out there.

HopefulNebula chapter 6 . 7/28/2002
"Infinitives:" So bad, it's great. One more story to frame.
novelwriter chapter 8 . 7/27/2002
Ok, this last one here sounds like it has hints of Quantum Leap in it. He he he! Was that deliberate? That was just too obvious.