Reviews for Housed Inside the Heart
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Beautiful! This was absolutely beautiful! I have no other way of saying it. I love how you portrayed them, particularly Tifa as it's critical that she hides her feelings especially from Cloud. I was always looking for something like this and I'm more than glad to have stumbled across this gem.
MumblingMarbles chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This was really good albeit Cloud came off as a tad bit rapey. If you reined in his aggression a bit...
Otherwise, again, great fic! Your dialogue was especially noticeably better/natural than a lot of others. :)
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
beautiful, realisitc, and oh-so-sweet! your writing style is very comfortable and flowing.

yup, this was one hell of a one-shot. I don't think there necessarily has to be a sequel to this, but if you do decide to write another chapter, I'll welcome it all the same :)
savethetub chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
this is great!
Katt chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
love it, would deffo read more!
SleeplessMemories chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Exellant work. Hope there is another chapter.
HazzaTL3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
not a bad chapter. good writing style. will read more . nice and descriptive.
DivineKitten chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I love it! Love it! Omg the story was touching and amazing. It would've been a great one-shot but hell, an epilogue would be even better. Great job!
sunflowerspot chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
So very beautiful. A great depiction of their relationship! I hope you write more. :)
hapiflower chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
loved it... please do continue...cloti fluff is always a pleasure to read...
preettygabbysz chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I love it :)) so amazing
SapphyreMyst chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I thought there was something odd while I was reading, and then it hit me - it's been an oddly long time since I've read a serious Cloud first-person narrative.

A looong time.

This was wonderful. The way you depicted their relationship was sweet and touching and very in character. There's a lot I can say about this (like how I was totally blindsided by the ending lemon - she's not going to get pregnant, is she?) and you seriously deserve an excellent quality review that explores how you nailed each aspect and gushes with praise on the nuances - but for some reason whenever it comes to actually typing the review I can never remember what it is I wanted to say other than I grinned like an idiot the entire time I was reading this. I'll let you imagine the squees over on my end. And I can assure you that as soon as I remember my easily-forgettable password (exactly HOW many times now?), I'm adding this to my favorites. Oh, and while this is perfect on it's own, I wouldn't mind seeing followup chapters.

Oh - technicalities. A few grammar problems, and you might want to keep from using passive voice too much - but these are minor problems and don't detract from the story.

Awesome chapter! Keep going!
ItsNanna chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Well, I just hope thereā€˜s another chappie.