Reviews for Life Imitates Hell
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/27
Nicely done, emotional laden piece. Very well written. Thank you.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 3/5
I'm not sure how I managed to miss this one! Very sad and unfortunately...accurate. Keep up the good work!
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 1/26
Tough one to read but very well done. It was made very clear in the show that Lucifer had done these things to Sam when he said, "You were my in bitch. In every way." Or something to that effect. Well done with a very sensitive subject.
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I put this in my community .. I love your stories!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
awwww, how sweet
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Geez that hit me right in the feels. I loved it. xo
Swellison chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This has a raw, edgy feel to it, with the stranger's attack on Sam opening the way for Lucifer hallucinations. It skirts around Sam's horrific time in the Cage, avoiding the nitty-gritty details like a film noir, concentrating instead on the devastating affer-effect on Sam. Even trapped in his memories, Sam fights back, and then staggers home. Dean doesn't disappoint as the big brother, realizing that Sam's been traumatized by something that happened tonight and his memories of Lucifer, and dealing with everything, "picking up the pieces" as promised in the author's note at the beginning.
superatea chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
So sweet, poor sammy. lovely dean
CoffeeManiac chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Another good story. I was thinking that it would be interesting if the rapist's ghost returned. It would be a cool sequel to have Sam find out that he did kill the guy and Dean lied. Also the vengeful ghost of a rapist has a ton of angst possibilities. Just throwing it out there.
Anyway, I always enjoy your stories. Thanks for writing.
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
great story.
I am Living-Quietly Bleeding chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Your story's are amazing and I just love them! Great job! Keep writing
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Life imitating hell would be very bad. Anyone who would attack a big guy like Sam would be very dangerous to all the men and boys for sure.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Hey Honey
hope you had an amazing Christmas and an even better year ahead. So, so sorry I haven't been around the last couple of months, but it was kinda like the worst end to a year I've had in a long time. From the death of one of my best friend's on/off partner in an accident, to my mum's cancer taking a near turn for the worst, thankfully it looks like she has turned a corner but she is a constant worry and other stuff to much to mention here. Anyhoo it's a new year and it's gonna be a good one!
Okkies your story ... what a great way to get back into my fanfic, by reading great stuff like this one shot. What's better than some hurt Sam and big brother comfort from Dean. Sigh just what I needed, I loved it and could see it all happening as I read it. I really wish that they had spent more time on Sam's time in the cage, it got glossed over just like a lot of what happens to Sam in backstory, actually I wish that they had spent more time with both of them and their times in Hell. Oh welz can't do much bout it now, except read amazing stories like yours...
I'm off to read some more now...
am thinking maybe another couple before bed, it's only 12.10 am hehehe not tired enough to sleep so what the hell, bed time reading is a good way to pass the time...
big hugs for the new year
Shelley
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
"You always were an octopus." XD

My little brother is the EXACT same way. We always have to share an air mattress when we visit my grandmother or go on vacation, and I-without fail-wake up to find my little brother has suction-cupped himself to me. Sigh.

Poor Sammy! That creep deserved what he got!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Ouch. I really like Dean speaking low and calm and keeping his moves slow and obvious to deal with a clearly traumatized Sam. And how he does cry, because he's human, even if when Sam's not awake to see it and although it irritates Dean himself. I don't buy into a blubbering Dean, but this way, against his will and in private, I can see. And I can totally believe Sam would kill an attacker without realizing it-they are that trained-but also being wracked with guilt at the possibility. It was the right thing to do for Dean to lie about that one. Nice.