Reviews for The Galaxy's Strongest Biotic
TheHollowClown chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
I'm kind of sad about the discontinuation of this awesome story. I had a ton of fun with it and hope you'll be soon working on your other stories again! Cheers :)
AmSidar chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I will be honest...

I am disappointed how this turned out.
You chose one of the most interesting concept I saw these days associated with Mass Effect, and then made a completely mundane story from it.

Oh sure the character development was great but where is the Sheppard who hurls space ships around with her mind and does other outrageous other things? Not to mention all the scenes you left out.

The fact that you left them out would suggest they play out the same way then in the game, but that impossible since Sheppard has all that delicious power.

A whatever... I see the sequence maybe that will be better.
janex.janeway chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
Nice chap as always :) ...
But... If you rush things, I might just need to Slam you and then Throw you out da airlock! :D
And to the Endings, umh... Just make it make sense (Well, you have a long time to think about it so just cross that bridge when the time comes :) )

(On a side note)
To me, I would really think that the Destroy Ending also results in Shepard's death :P
I mean... S/He needs to go out somehow. Not everyone lives forever, well except for Vampires... And such XD
And well the farewell message from BW at the end which really does imply that Shepard died, regardless of the ending chosen :)
Though I hate to say it but, Shepard would have succumbed to her/his wounds shortly after re-entry and crash, because... Well, Citadel blowing up Shepard burned and whatnot Re-entry A LOT more barbecueing Crash Shattering of remaining bones Very unlikey that Shepard survives BUT more likey it's Shepard's last breath, a breath of relief and quite possible happiness(?) :)
I hate also point out that Shepard didn't have a helmet on so Spacial Suffication and Temperature has effect to her survival :P

...

I'll stop talking now...
jaffa3 chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
I like this story good on you
Realdeadmeat chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
please let shepard romance garrus
swemanD47 chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
while i like your story i it seems to me your skipping abit to much of the games most important moments like the talk with Sovereign and Saren?
Kasena chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
-.- Seriously? Literally as soon as I'm about to fall asleep? I think the only parts that were worth it were her leaving Kaidan behind, and Nikki's arm getting blown off. I don't like Kaidan, and Nikki, I just like when people's limbs in general come off.
CmdrHawke667 chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
Did Shepard just lose her arm?
Realdeadmeat chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
hell yeah everyone loves Garrus he's da freakin best
Realdeadmeat chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
id make shepard survive me3
badkidoh chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
Good chapter although I guess you skipped Benezia last words to bad for Liara i guess.

Was the ending good? Well with EX-cut it was alright for the most part, with out EX-cut there are just to many plot-holes and logistical problems to call it a good ending.

What would I do to the ME3 endings? I guess i would keep the basic stuff with Priority: Earth & London the same for the most part maybe make it so like 90% of Hammer lands instead of whatever % landed in the game so it seems that where winning at least on the ground and little changes here and there. I'm guessing your Shepard wont be as badly injured on the way to the beam possible putting up a huge barrier over the running people collator-base style. Once at the Citadel I kinda always wanted to talk the Illusive Man over to my side breaking the indoctrination or possible in earlier part of the game or just say sure lets go control the reapers to the Illusive Man.

As for the 3 endings.

Red Ending: I guess the common thing here would be to change it to target the reapers only & instead of shooting right next to the tube i guess for a Biotic Shepard it would work better to hit with Warp followed by throw for a Biotic explosion from a safer place maybe put up a barrier right after possible doing a long Biotic-charge to get back to the base of the presidium tower. maybe less damage to the Citadel because i think most of the bodies you see there are beamed up from earth and most of the people are still alive on other parts of the Citadel with that citadel defense force War-Asset stuff. also a reunion with his or her friends & Romantic interest after.

Blue Ending: i guess mostly the same only Shepard making a new body after and basically doing what EDI does with her mind ,keeping most of it in the Normandy & some of it in Dr. Eva core body only it would be most of Shepard mind with the new reaper knowledge in the citadel and some of it in her new body & then a reunion.

Green Ending: Same as in the game for the most depending on how you view the effects of Synthesis, My guess is the people would keep there individuality but would have the ability to access/share knowledge/data with there minds or something like that. Also I guess I would want Shepard to pull a Dr. Manhattan rebuilding him or her Self & adding a reunion with his or her friends & Romantic interest after a time skip.

I guess the Green & the Blue ending could possible be combined?

Not sure what ending your redoing, I guess if you really wanted to and have the time and a lot of ideas you could write a chapter to just before the Citadel or Priority: Earth or something and then do different chapters after that for multiple endings although it seems like you want to do just one ending with a twist?

Also this kinda got me thinking about this next game me2 so I was wondering Morinth or Samara or both? I kinda like them both about the same maybe a bit more on the Morinth side sometimes. Also i wonder if Synthesis cures the Ardat-Yakshi problem as a side effect or has no effect on it.
ustrike chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
hey about the ending. if you'r killing the racni queen off i would suggest sheppard useing her biotics to collapse the holding pen the racni queen is in, would make it more fun to read and add a bit of spice to it aswell, just my opinion though its totaly upp to you ) love the story so far though! hope you keep posting so i can keep reading D
swemanD47 chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
sooo...waaait Shepard just killd Benezia like that...but what about the Mu Relay?
and no "Benezia redemption talk" at the end at all?
cellester chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
like the chapter wonder what shepards hair looks like. kinda hope ashley gets left on virmire or sooner always kinda irked me.
Realdeadmeat chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
please let the romance be garrus please please please